Spareribs for the neighbors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
James there's a house for sale right down the road, I'll put up with you if you cook those ribs for me!!! You're a good man and a good cook!! Nice job to you and your daughter!

Dang James..you welcome to move over to my hood any old time...that be if you promise to provide free groceries like that:) Mighty cute helper you got there too. Hope yall have a real Merry Christmas. Now since I got you here some folks was axing me the other day where to buy some good pee can cooking wood. Last I heard that place over in Irving is the best place..think that come from BBQ Mom maybe. Anyway its on Belt Line and is something Brothers. Light me a spark here if ya don't mind. Or if some other place is mo betta kindly give me a clue thanks.

bigwheel

JamesB said:
Cooked some ribs today for the neighbors that put up with me all year long and also help to watch over the family when I'm out of town.

I was going to also throw on some sausage for them, but I forgot to thaw it out. Might fire up the pit again in a couple of days and have a second round of the giving.

Nothing special, just some spares. I trimmed all but one to St. Loius style as I normally do. I left thinnest rack whole. It's been so long since I cooked an untrimmed rack I decided to try it again.

That's my youngest helping rub up everything. I cooked the trimmings and gave them to my Dad and brother for beans... The last pic was my portion of the untrimmed rack.

Click on thumbnail to enlarge...

Back
Top Bottom