Sorry, I just had to do it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Koopdaddy

Senior Cook
I had some leftover pulled pork that I wanted to use up. So I remembered a recent post with the mac n cheese sandwich and I knew I just had to try it. Thank you to whoever posted that for the inspiration.

I did it the cheap way (blue box mac and cheese) so I know it isn't the best, but damn this is one good sandwich!

img_226991_0_70a0eb4255ba1a497b1608e0401318b6.jpg

img_226991_1_2d9a37ecfebfe334f39e45e2b0de226c.jpg

img_226991_2_54966d962b1e95d32f66604040e65bbd.jpg

img_226991_3_1d929783a08854f17ee445ba7c2ac9c6.jpg

img_226991_4_2c3d7384d5642c57a27baf3b6c559517.jpg

The only issue I have with that is the boxed Mac N Cheese, other than that it looks gooooooood! Make homemade mac n cheese next time and I bet it's even better! Use the recipe on the box of elbow macaroni and tweek it to your liking! Pretty darn good and I bet you never make box mac n cheese again.

Larry Wolfe said:
The only issue I have with that is the boxed Mac N Cheese, other than that it looks gooooooood! Make homemade mac n cheese next time and I bet it's even better! Use the recipe on the box of elbow macaroni and tweek it to your liking! Pretty darn good and I bet you never make box mac n cheese again.

I agree, homemade MnC would be better. This however was the only option I had given what was in the pantry and time I had.

I will admit tho blue box mac n cheese is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Koopdaddy said:
Larry Wolfe said:

I agree, homemade MnC would be better. This however was the only option I had given what was in the pantry and time I had.

When you have the munchies it sure fixes it! ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
Koopdaddy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1qr8izs8]The only issue I have with that is the boxed Mac N Cheese, other than that it looks gooooooood! Make homemade mac n cheese next time and I bet it's even better! Use the recipe on the box of elbow macaroni and tweek it to your liking! Pretty darn good and I bet you never make box mac n cheese again.

When you have the munchies it sure fixes it! ;)[/quote:1qr8izs8]

I bet Patio Daddio would never eat it! LOL

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3h9f5bxv]
Koopdaddy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3h9f5bxv]The only issue I have with that is the boxed Mac N Cheese, other than that it looks gooooooood! Make homemade mac n cheese next time and I bet it's even better! Use the recipe on the box of elbow macaroni and tweek it to your liking! Pretty darn good and I bet you never make box mac n cheese again.

When you have the munchies it sure fixes it! ;)[/quote:3h9f5bxv]

I bet Patio Daddio would never eat it! LOL[/quote:3h9f5bxv]

Oh he's eat it. He'd just sprinkle some Mccormick flecks and breadcrumbs on it. Photoshop it and call it something stupid then call it his own.

Wow talk about being creative. I never never heard of this before. Thanks for sharing, I will give it a try some day.

Back
Top Bottom