Something Diff for Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Green Hornet

Head Chef
Saw a pork loin all lonesome at the meat counter and figured I might try to stuff it.
Lil fresh spinach

Provolone

Proscuitto

Mozzarella Fresh garlic and Mushrooms

Lil rub-tied up nice and ready to go!

Check back in a few hours!

;.

Captain Morgan said:
dang it, I've got to try that soon....all these pics look incredible.
That is what is so cool bout this site. I never would have thought about even attempting something like this before I saw it here. Thanks Guys! :!:

yeah, this site rocks for many reasons, but I like the pictures! Lots of em! You could describe the stuffed pork loin, but seeing it is what makes me want to do it!

Captain Morgan said:
yeah, this site rocks for many reasons, but I like the pictures! Lots of em! You could describe the stuffed pork loin, but seeing it is what makes me want to do it!

Are you hinting that Finney should get a camera???

oompappy said:
Captain Morgan said:

Are you hinting that Finney should get a camera???

He got one! Didn't you see the pics of his unused WSM?

3.gif

GH

That looks great. You're right -- I would have never tried a lot of the stuff described here, but for the pictures.

Griff

Came off at about 6pm...I waited as long as I could for you Larry!

Turned out better than expected. Nothing left! That is the best compliment my family can give me!
;.

I tried that before but all the cheese leaked out :eek:
How did you make out Honet? 8-[

I also had cheese leakage! enough stayed in for great taste to match with the proscuitto, but it made a bit of a mess out of the grates on the smoker! The meat was juicey, tasted like rib meat. The filling was not overpowering, but the cheeses were stong enough to balance out the smoke I think. The kiddies were not too keen on the spinach though. I liked it. it added a bit of color to the meal. Overall it was a good dinner that I would like to try again.

Hey Hornet,
That meat looks good. I wanted to ask you about your smoker. I am going to build one like yours. I noticed you have dual outlets on yours. Is there any advantage to the dual set up vs a 6" single in the middle?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom