Snow day, turkey day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I aint got time to go looky at the moment. Yall got me tied up last night with all this kewlish banter and wound up kept me up late and nearly had to burn a sick day cuz I didnt want to get my coola outta the fartsack at whutever ungodly hour I am forced to the feet each day. 5 thirty AM'ish or some other ridiculous hour. Can only say I druther be gutshot than even smell the smell of cheery wood. I get a whiff I start to heave and barf. Is that normal? Thanks.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well I aint got time to go looky at the moment. Yall got me tied up last night with all this kewlish banter and wound up kept me up late and nearly had to burn a sick day cuz I didnt want to get my coola outta the fartsack at whutever ungodly hour I am forced to the feet each day. 5 thirty AM'ish or some other ridiculous hour. Can only say I druther be gutshot than even smell the smell of cheery wood. I get a whiff I start to heave and barf. Is that normal? Thanks.

bigwheel

Exactly how much does a bottle of Jack Daniel's cost in Fort Worth, anyway?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ain't sure of the cost of that Jack...just know it way too high. Now Ezra is $20.99 per half gallon and it tastes mo like Jack Daniels than does Jack Daniels. Or putting it another way...Ezra tastes like Jack should but don't.

bigwheel

bigwheel[/quote]

Exactly how much does a bottle of Jack Daniel's cost in Fort Worth, anyway?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom