Smoking and Drinking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cliff H. said:
Looks like you got it going on Dave. ;)

I assumed that all of you people had funny accents. :LOL:

When I hooked up with the fellows down at SOTB, I could swear people were coming around to hear the funny NYer talk! [smilie=orange.gif]

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Cliff H.":wgr7oiqr]Looks like you got it going on Dave. ;)

I assumed that all of you people had funny accents. :LOL:

When I hooked up with the fellows down at SOTB, I could swear people were coming around to hear the funny NYer talk! [smilie=orange.gif][/quote:wgr7oiqr]

Nope it was the Funny Looking NY'er, not the accent! :shock:

Dave the ribs look absolutely perfect but you had to go and ruin it with that "Worlds Oldest Brewery" swill!! I'd be sober if that was the only beer to drink!!! :shock: :LOL:

Just tossed on the 3rd batch of ribs…I don’t know if it’s the lack of sleep or the pops with the foam on top…but my vison is starting to get blury…

all those ribs and this is what we had for dinner…

Good looking grub !

Nick, let us know when your in the area...Im always up for free food and beer !

Last batch came off at around 11:30 sorry enough pics of the ribs that look the same...all in all a good day..not enough sleep and way to many pops with the foam on top....but the ribs came out good...

Wait one second that pizza looks great but, its in a pizza box? Did you make that pie Dave?

Nope didn't make the pie......nobody felt like running to the store for grocerys...and I was in nocondition to drive... ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom