Smokey Zest Seasoning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

solejar

Assistant Cook
Hi,

I have obtained a patent certificate for process and apparatus for "Smokey Zest Seasoning". Although it has similar properties like "Liquid Smoke" (smell, taste, liquidity, color), it differs from it in the way of manufacturing process, and represents a new kind of seasoning.

Currently, I am conducting a market research to determine what kind of "Smokey Zest Seasoning" flavor would be the most appealing to potential users.

If you could spare a minute or two to fill the questionnaire, I would appreciate it very much.

Here is the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9HCDWNK

Thank you.

Most folks here think liquid smoke is an abomination.

Unfortunately, you are right. That feeling came from the inadequate name, and sort of propaganda against smoke of any kind. As a result, people automatically associate word "smoke" with cancer, lung and hearth diseases...

Very few of charcoal BBQ lowers are aware that smoke deposited on meat during BBQ-ing is much more carcinogenic than commercial liquid smoke.

Liquid smoke is controlled by FDA which has set maximum allowed amount for all potentially harmful ingredients within liquid smoke. Those amounts are way below of what one gets from charcoal.

My patent simplifies the whole process which runs in the opposite way from current processes. Result is a food additive that I call Smokey Zest Seasoning which is similar, but not the same as liquid smoke.

Thinking about other liquid food additives/aromas like menthol, vanilla, rum, banana, lemon etc. which are completely artificial, I cannot skip the question why there is no abomination of them? They are chemicals, and as a such could be harmful, right? Wrong. It only shows that people are misinformed, manipulated, and have some prejudice.

Smokey Zest Seasoning is natural, and one can say even "organic" :)

Back
Top Bottom