Smoked stuffed "Mutt" Loaf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
I called it "mutt loaf" because it has a little of everything in it.
Started with some ground chuck mixed with sirloin that I added Wolfe Rub Original to Tues.
Chopped up leftover pork chop from last night and some rib tips I had in the freezer. Also added asiago and sharp cheddar cheese.
And to top it off, Nick's famous (in my family's book ;) ) brown sugar and ketchup mixture (awesome!)
Cooked it on the little kettle I "found" indirect with lump and hickory and a chunk of apple.
Pulled at 200* (oops :oops: ) rested for 20 min. Sliced with an electric knife(try it it works great :shock:)
Good tasting stuff!!

I "had" more pics of the preparation but it seems my piece of s*it camera doesn't seem to working properly :x :x

Thank God, I thought he was eating the dog.
1.gif

It's 5:20 in the morning, and I just want to smell the steam coming off that loaf!! Did you mix up a stuffing, and put it between two layers of the loaf? Looks great. Brian

Thanks everyone.
Yes Brian in Maine I seperated the meat mixture in half flattened it out on parchment paper. The stuffing was leftover pork chop, rib tips, asiago & sharp cheddar cheese. Put the halves together and sealed it. I didn't lose one drop of cheese :shock:

'Tis the season Cliff. Same one I had when I joined ;)

Griff.....Mr. Griff ;) The stockings are there when the light is off 8)

smokin Jim said:
Puff, you do one heck of a job from your van by the Detroit River. Pretty fancy plating too. Isn't it getting a little cold there now?
Thanks Jim ;)
60 Wed., Rain & cold today, snowstorm on the way Fri.
I had to push the van farther up under the bridge 8)

Back
Top Bottom