Smoked Bologna

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That looks great Pigs, I've never done one of those. Slice that puppy open and let's take a peek at it.

YummmmY! =P~ =P~

A fried bologna and cheese on white toast, Grilled bologna and cheddar, bologna and scrambled eggs...The list is endless.

Good Q!

Jack

It took about 5 hours, no smoke ring, did it on the kettle with hickory, that was a five pound chunk no hole, next time I do a chunk that big I think I'll cut it in half lengthwise. It is tasty I threw a slice in the cast iron skillet for a bologna egg and cheese Sammy for breakfast. =P~

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
It took about 5 hours, no smoke ring, did it on the kettle with hickory, that was a five pound chunk no hole, next time I do a chunk that big I think I'll cut it in half lengthwise. It is tasty I threw a slice in the cast iron skillet for a bologna egg and cheese Sammy for breakfast. =P~

Cardiologists must love us!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bruce B said:
What was the the internal temp when you took it off the kettle?
I honestly don't know Bruce, I didn't use any thermometers, I just took it off when it looked good, It was too hot to handle with regular food service gloves, I would guess around 200. But I don't know for sure.

Smoked cabbage is on the bill of fair soon also, I did a few heads last fall, It was mighty tasty too. =P~
Thanks for all the comments, Now tell me what you really think in the blue room. :grin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom