Smoke Suds and Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Life is good…. :grin: 3 Racks of Loins , a batch of ABT‘s some Chicken and some Fresh Corn ready to go. I‘ve got a second batch of ABT‘s and the Corn will go on the Weber…It‘s going to be 90* + here today and I have a case of Yienling in the cooler (It it just me or dose beer taste better coming out of a pirates chest covered in ice?) and a standing invite at my neighbors in ground pool…. Looks like a day of smoke, suds and sun….More pics to come….Hopefully my beers seem to be evaporating…..That’s 6 down at 10:28 am……Nothing like beer for breakfast. :bar: :beach:

First batch of ABT's are done...The Mrs instructed me what she want's a Fatty :eek: So off come the ABTs and on go two Fatties... =P~
Brian have you done crabs on the grill?......Cook them indirect over medium heat and cover the crabs with a pan....I usually do lobster or crablegs this way...You get real good flavor and the shells crack a lot easier than when they are steamed......

Looks like the Mrs is going to have to make another beer run :)

Dad’s helper adding some flavor to the corn.

WSM ready to go…The first batch of ABT’s is gone already :badgrin:

What’s cooking on Buford……….. :grin:

The Joker said:
'Bout time for an update, dontcha think...
Ask and ye shall recieve.......Yes John we are wrapping the corn in bacon..the fat melts and flavors the corn...........
Almost Done….

Getting Closer….

Time to eat…..That is the hand squeezed Lemonade…(for the Mrs. I might have to make some Lynchburg Lemonade later….)

Burp…..

There’s always room for ABT’s :grin:

Time to wait an ½ hr jump in the neighbors pool and come back and turn the WSM into a Smores making machine….Use 101for it :grin: I got to switch to the Jack the beers aren't taking me to where I want to go....

Oh yeah, babe!! =P~ =P~ Are those homemade biscuits? Do you get any smoke flavor in the corn with the husks on and how long do they take to cook that way?

Looks awesome!

The Joker said:
Oh yeah, babe!! =P~ =P~ Are those homemade biscuits? Do you get any smoke flavor in the corn with the husks on?

The Biscuts are from..........................KFC :) to hot to turn the oven on...You do get the smokey flavor with the husks on, it's kind of subtle but there....

wittdog said:
The Joker said:
Oh yeah, babe!! =P~ =P~ Are those homemade biscuits? Do you get any smoke flavor in the corn with the husks on?

The Biscuts are from..........................KFC :) to hot to turn the oven on...You do get the smokey flavor with the husks on, it's kind of subtle but there....
KFC makes some pretty good biscuits.. :( :( 8-[ You didn't get the mashed taters there too, did ya? :eek: Don't answer that ~ Never mind....... :grin:

The Joker said:
wittdog said:
[quote="The Joker":1oh544k9]Oh yeah, babe!! =P~ =P~ Are those homemade biscuits? Do you get any smoke flavor in the corn with the husks on?

KFC makes some pretty good biscuits.. :( :( 8-[ You didn't get the mashed taters there too, did ya? :eek: Don't answer that ~ Never mind....... :grin:[/quote:1oh544k9]
Call me crazy but I prefer the instant mashed potatoes to fresh..

The perfect end to the prefect day..

Smores Sunday
3 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
Crushed Graham Crackers
Hot Fudge
4 Toasted Marshmallows.
Roll the scooped ice-cream in the crushed Graham Crackers
Top with Hot Fudge and Toasted Marshmallows.

=D> =D> =D> That is one hell of a day bro'!
That one pic looked like you could use some sun :razz: :!:

Back
Top Bottom