Smoke on the Beach or Hemingway Shag Festival?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He told me, he wanted to sample all 3...it was my fault...things were happening so fast, I don't even know what happened to the samples.
Probably got dumped in with the rest. Can't find a way to blame GQ for this one....guess I'll take the blame.

Look at me. No really, look at me. Do I look like the kind of guy who would turn down a sample of competition BBQ. I hung with you guys all night, entertained, brought my own liquor and a fine looking blonde, and I get stood up on the BBQ sample. I even kept the Big GQ busy for a couple of hours. The thanks I get... :razz: :razz: :razz:

Jack

The traveling margarita bag is definately a hit! But this spring, you can
drink from Finney's expensive liquor stash! His site will be right next to ours. Also, Larry will let you ride in his wheelchair. And Rev will let you borrow his bungee cords.

Yeah, I remember him saying that it's not a sprint but a marathon or some such BS. That's why he drinks the expensive stuff. Finney's a classy guy without the good booze. He's definatly more tolerable with the better brands though. :grin: :grin:

Good Q!

Jack

Ouch.
I had very good Bourbon and Scotch at SOTB and offered it up, but no takers.
Had good Bourbon at the "Q" Cup, and you still didn't want any.

You should have said... "Hey Finney... Jim is drunk, so save me some Q after turn-in tomorrow". :!:

We'll make sure you get some this time. That's for sure.

Finney said:
Ouch.
I had very good Bourbon and Scotch at SOTB and offered it up, but no takers.
Had good Bourbon at the "Q" Cup, and you still didn't want any.

You should have said... "Hey Finney... Jim is drunk, so save me some Q after turn-in tomorrow". :!:

We'll make sure you get some this time. That's for sure.

No reason for ouch. You know I'm just a joshin'

Jack

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom