Slaw Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PantherTailgater said:
I prefer coarse but if it's good slaw, doesn't matter to me.

I don't care for slaw that's floating in too much milky mess. :(
If ya make your own, sprinkle the shredded cabbage with a little salt, put it in a strainer over a bowl and let it sit in the fridge for a couple hours. Usually, if the slaw in in a puddle, it's just the water coming out that can be prevented by doing the above.

GlennR said:
I hate to be a downer but I gotta be consistent...slaw sucks...I don't care how it's cut, I don't care what the vinegar/mayo/sugar content is and I sure don't care where it's made. I don't like any of it! :(

Whatever you like on your sammy is fine with me though! :D

Glenn
We are terribly sorry to hear about your unfortunate affliction. You have our sympathy. :(

--John 8)
(Slaw ROCKS! especially the coarser kind that's not overdressed.)

ScottyDaQ said:
PantherTailgater said:
I prefer coarse but if it's good slaw, doesn't matter to me.

I don't care for slaw that's floating in too much milky mess. :(
If ya make your own, sprinkle the shredded cabbage with a little salt, put it in a strainer over a bowl and let it sit in the fridge for a couple hours. Usually, if the slaw in in a puddle, it's just the water coming out that can be prevented by doing the above.

I was referring to slaw that can be found in restuarants sometimes. They've either gotten the mix wrong or just simply don't know how to make decent slaw.

GlennR said:
I hate to be a downer but I gotta be consistent...slaw sucks...I don't care how it's cut, I don't care what the vinegar/mayo/sugar content is and I sure don't care where it's made. I don't like any of it! :(

Whatever you like on your sammy is fine with me though! :D

Glenn
:shock: :shock: :shock: (sigh) ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom