Sick but still cooking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wittdog said:
Puff said:
Right you are my year round freezing our asses off bro'!
It's coming......you'd better let Penn know :LOL:
Who is this Pen you speak of....I think he ran away with a Finney and jumped over the Moon
You know :roll:
The guy that loves winter :shock:

Beans are a veggie..and do give the saran wrap thing a try...Oh yeah I had some cream corn in the bowl..not pictured..

Saran wrap. Come to think about it, there used to be a bbq joint here that kept their brisket in saran wrap. They would pull it out, unwrap it, slice off some, rewrap and put it back in the warmer. Unfortunately, their brisket was hit or miss. Sometimes tender and juicy, other times dry and tough. About a year ago it went out of business and a week later mysteriously it burned.

Dave, if you're still thinking about resorting to the grandpa cure, consider using the JB hot-sauce-testing method as a chaser. A shot of whiskey, a shot of hot sauce, a shot of whiskey, a shot of hot sauce, etc. I'll bet that'd put your nasty bug on the run. :D

--John 8)
(I hope you're feelin' better.)

Well sorry to hear you been ailing. Had a batch of grandkids recently recovered from that walking pnumonia bizness..sure aint pleasant. Hope your recovery continues to the fullest extent.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom