Shredded Beef Brisket sandwiches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blaze,
I'd be the first one in line for a sandwich if given the opportunity. But that finished product picture looks like a bowl of worms to me. LOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I think you should have cut it in half before 'pulling'. Just my oppinion. Still looks mighty tasty. 8-[

I thought so too! But I wouldn't turn down a brisket sandwich either!

Blaze, do you leave it in strings like that or do you chop a little?

Now that's some good eatin'. After the first day of eatin' I'll usually add a can or two or green chilis, some refried beans, a little finely chopped onion, and make some really tasty shredded beef burritos! Oh yeow!!

OK, Blaze ~ You can stop now ~ You've tortured us enough!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :winkie:

Looks fantastik!

I know what I'm doing with my next brisket. Shredded beef burritos! And if you deep fry them, smother them with queso and then top with a smooth salsa it's an awesome chimichanga!

I've never shredded brisket, but I bet it would be great!. I usually slice it thin on a meat slicer, pile it high on a bun and then sauce to taste but I have sliced it almost Arby's thin and then simmered it in BBQ sauce for about 10-15 minutes. It just basically disintegrates at that point. Probably pretty close to the shredde effect without the shredding.

Blaze are you any relation to 1044? Thought you might be his older brother since you got a lower number. :grin:

Try this with SHREDDED brisket...not pulled. Bake a potato...sour cream, then cheddar, then shredded brisket, then sauce...ENJOY. AMAZING...it's a meal in itself. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Back
Top Bottom