Show us your pit...couldnt find a place for this so lets see

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
According to "Larry" I cook BBQ in a oven while at work. :roll:
But I do have a few lonely smokers and grills sitting at home unused for quite some time. :(
I'll clean them up and snap a pic. ;)

Only have a pic of the Lou and the Weber. I also have a traeger tex. I do like the pellet poopers.

img_235031_0_cb6375eb3b50eb4fb8271a4cecfe9a30.jpg

img_235031_1_a56865db04afc6d5f0e7368513adb74d.jpg

Got this for the wife and kids when they have friends out.

img_235031_2_af19304be8092fc9e6eecb10abd33ecd.jpg

Like Puff, i'll have to take a picture of the arsenal and post pics later :P , however Larry has never accused me of cooking in an oven. :D

Ok, I just rolled the arsenal together. Not a big fan of my FE tho. I'd rather cook on a WSM or my kettle than the FE anyday. It produces good food, i'm just not a fan.

img_235045_0_8e9c0c0048291211af55e7a09243cd4f.jpg

dollarbill said:
Ok, I just rolled the arsenal together. Not a big fan of my FE tho. I'd rather cook on a WSM or my kettle than the FE anyday. It produces good food, i'm just not a fan.

img_235088_0_8e9c0c0048291211af55e7a09243cd4f.jpg

If that FEC is in your way, I might have enough room in my shop to store it for ya. ;) :D Heck, I'm just down the hill from you anyway. :LOL:

But serious, if you ever want to get rid of it I would be interested.

I got several people here that want it too. I love it for vending and re-heating for catering. But I cant stand to cook in it.
Hawk, I hear you loud n clear. It looks really white trashy in the pic. The FE stays in the garage the smokey joe by my back fence, the gasser behind the trailer etc. the neighbrs only have to look at the kettles. Kinda like an alcoholic who hides there bottles all over the house. :LOL:

hawk wild bbq co said:
The sad part is I still look for smokers on craigslist and garage sales that I think need a good home or have potential..lmao
Yep; that sounds familiar, my wife hates it when I do that, she just rolls her eyes ( :roll: )! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hope Fast Eddie dont get his feelings hurt too bad when he hears Buck dont like his fancy smancy pellet pooper. Hey Buck is that a Althea plant in your yard? Aka..Rose of Sharon? If so I got one just like it. Forms big old Roses from spring till fall. If not dig that one up and go get you one like I'm talking about. lol

Hey BW, I'm not sure what it is but I know it's not mine. It's in the neighbors yard. haha! It blooms a buttload of yellow flowers tho. It not bad to look at during spring/summer. And i'm sure ol' Eddie will be ok with it. :LOL: :D

Whats wrong with hide'n beers in the house? :oops: ;) :LOL:

I keep a couple near the shower, nothing better than a beer in the shower.

dollarbill said:
Hey BW, I'm not sure what it is but I know it's not mine. It's in the neighbors yard. haha! It blooms a buttload of yellow flowers tho. It not bad to look at during spring/summer. And i'm sure ol' Eddie will be ok with it. :LOL: :D

Your neighbor or the flower?

Back
Top Bottom