Shoe Leather Brisket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick has made another friend. Read the whole thread Nick and you will better understand it you IDIOT! :LOL:

Nick, and you claim I'm having a tantrum? Your blood pressure just shot up past anything reasonable. Quite simply put, you haven't read the thread. You still don't get it. All the information is here, some in duplicate. If you don't like the topic, the thread, the people, then stop replying. Go elsewhere. If you are interested in the topic, and the issue, then you will take the time out to read what's here, and where it currently stands. I'm actually interested to see if I am indeed buying something different than what is available to you. It's part of learning, which is why I am here. If you don't want people discussing things like that, then you're in the wrong place. It's the very reason why this forum is here. And if that's how you respond to people pushing through questions to find an answer...then keep your day job, whatever that is.

Hey Rich since I guessed you dead center on being a cranky heart surgeon I would now like to take a crack at trying to figger out Nick's day job. Prob be something like putting wheels on miscarriages over at the horspital. Wow now if this be true yall are both in the medical field. Aint that remarkable?

bigwheel

BeeRich said:
Nick, and you claim I'm having a tantrum? Your blood pressure just shot up past anything reasonable. Quite simply put, you haven't read the thread. You still don't get it. All the information is here, some in duplicate. If you don't like the topic, the thread, the people, then stop replying. Go elsewhere. If you are interested in the topic, and the issue, then you will take the time out to read what's here, and where it currently stands. I'm actually interested to see if I am indeed buying something different than what is available to you. It's part of learning, which is why I am here. If you don't want people discussing things like that, then you're in the wrong place. It's the very reason why this forum is here. And if that's how you respond to people pushing through questions to find an answer...then keep your day job, whatever that is.

I couldn't agree more..........Nick, if you can't read the post and understand it, you should go elsewhere. Rich is trying to figure how things are different here and in CA. If you can't take the time to read and understand, YOU should remove yourself from this thread. You comments add nothing.............

P.S. have you seen my mistress?

Well... all I learned so far is that the cows are really old and tough in Canada.
Good thing I can just Q flats from younger tender US cows.
It's a wonder how Diva ever made it.

ScottyDaQ said:
Well... all I learned so far is that the cows are really old and tough in Canada.
Good thing I can just Q flats from younger tender US cows.
It's a wonder how Diva ever made it.

READ THE THREAD dumbass

Care-Coleman.jpg

For someone that doesn't care, you spend a lot of time ... wasting your own time. You could be perfecting your banjo pluckin.

BeeRich said:
For someone that doesn't care, you spend a lot of time ... wasting your own time. You could be perfecting your banjo pluckin.

I couldn't agree more. Scotty & Nick stop the nonsense........this is Canadian brisket vs. US brisket, neither of you obviously have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom