Scott's Pic Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
I decided to just start a thread with pics of my Q...since I post a lot of pics. Then I'll just update this instead of hijack some other thread. Anyway.
Put a 9 lb butt on around midnight lastnight.
Here it is at 6. Temp in the WSM was 250 all night, and the Maverick didn't beep once. 3 chuncks of apple from the back yard. Meat temp here was 163.

I trimmed this 12 lb packer, rubbed with wooster and rub

I threw that on fat side up, and tossed in another chunk of apple.

Huh....that's wierd.

:evillaugh: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
No major leaks after I scrubbed it clean (it was nasty)!
tlab23.gif
tlab23.gif
tlab23.gif

More pics throughout the day. Happy International WSM Smoke Day.

Cliff H. said:
"Beam me over Scotty" looking good. I wonder why weber does not make a 22 1/2" wsm. Maybe we should complain.

They hashed that over at TVWB. Weber has no interest in making one. The WSM brings in a very small part of their revenue. Bastards. :-X :grin:

Just add two rotisserie rings to your Webber grill and that should do the trick.

Only problem with that is, I don't think that Webber sells the rings separately.
You have to buy the rotisserie to get the ring.

Kloset BBQR said:
Just add two rotisserie rings to your Webber grill and that should do the trick.

Only problem with that is, I don't think that Webber sells the rings separately.
I know a guy over on TVWB that ordered one as a part about a year ago. I would think you could get it just like any other part. :(

Kloset BBQR said:

OR...you buy the Weber rotisserie set up and then later buy a cradle unit from EZ Que and you'll have two rings.

Gettin there...

Pig is 177, Cow is 145

Just shook the ash down and added a chimeny of lump.

WSM has settled at 243

:Edit - 2:24pm...

Butt is resting in foil in a 185 degree oven.
Brisket reached 169, I pulled it off, separated the point from the flat. I kept the point for another time, and wrapped the flat in foil and returned it to the WSM, and addded a fatty.

The smell is KILLING ME !

Lookin' good ~ Where the finished pics??? =P~ =P~ I know, they're not ready yet...

wittdog said:
The Joker said:
Oh yeeaaaaah!! =P~ BTW, bone's still in that 1st pic! :grin:
Very nice Scotty =D> =D> =D> =D> .
Joker I think he left the bone to show how clean it came off?
No doubt. I was just bustin' his ... ... nads..... :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom