Sauce showdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Tonight we had a sauce tasting contest…the competitors were

And the Winner is………………………………........

Mikey says “Da best Sauce EVERâ€

Well if that little tyke picked Scotts's as #2 I'm real impressed...that stuff is purty danged stout. Stronger than gorilla semen as some from the Panhandle might say. The boy must be a Texican at heart:) Had a neighbor from old Virginny who got Care packages of the stuff shipped in by UPS from kin in the Carolinas with the excess landing at my house. Always thought it be good in the pushed pork category and tried it several times with no ceegar. How come Texas Rib Rangers Spicy and Headcountry Regular was left out this taste test? It just aint fair. I'm sitting at by the mailbox awaiting an evaluation sample of Cappy's blend.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well if that little tyke picked Scotts's as #2 I'm real impressed...that stuff is purty danged stout. Stronger than gorilla semen as some from the Panhandle might say. The boy must be a Texican at heart:) Had a neighbor from old Virginny who got Care packages of the stuff shipped in by UPS from kin in the Carolinas with the excess landing at my house. Always thought it be good in the pushed pork category and tried it several times with no ceegar. How come Texas Rib Rangers Spicy and Headcountry Regular was left out this taste test? It just aint fair. I'm sitting at by the mailbox awaiting an evaluation sample of Cappy's blend.

bigwheel
BW I guess your going to have to send me some Texas Rib Rangers Spicy and Headcountry Regular to test ;)
I like the Headcountry Hot on Ribs....

Well I tell ya...aint nobody who can accuse the Headcountry folks of being untruthful in the advertising (they transplanted Texans who got deported to Okiehoma for some reason) they label that stuff as Hot..they mean whut they say. Fortunantly we got a store down here where it can be bought retail in either version. I aint quite tough enough for the hot..but the Regular is why the Good Lord gave us dead chickens in my book. Used to be you could buy the rub too but the store mgr claim their wasnt enough demand for it so as far as I know it reverted back to a mail order item. Heck you can even buy the sauce at Wally World nowadays come to thunk on it...but aint sure they got the hot. You can buy all the Texas Rib Ranger products..with the Spicy sauce being my hands down favororite for ribs and table sauce from my old pal Prickley Heat..aka Scott Foreman at Foreman's General Store in Colleyville. Give him a try. I am too broke from Christmas to be sending out free samples. I am a po underpaid pubic servant ya know? Call and axe to speak to Scott personally and you get the best deal. He is off on Sunday and Thursday so dont call on them days. Tell him I sent ya and sure you get a discount or a credit plan etc.

http://www.foremansinc.com/

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom