Sat cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jersey BBQ said:
WOW Wittdog.. looks good. Those yams look like they turned out great. ALOT better than mine for sure. I did some Baby Backs on Saturday and threw in some yams BUT wrapped them. They were very soggy when they were done... GOOD but like mashed potatoes...
How long does it take to get them done unwrapped ?

Ribs were ready, sausage is lagging behind a bit, should have put them in earlier.
My yams were soggy too but real tastey I rubb them with a hadfull of brown sugar, little cinnamon and a splash of vanilla and then add enough water to make a paste and then rub the paste on the skin..I cook them for about 4-5 hours

wittdog said:
Jersey BBQ said:
WOW Wittdog.. looks good. Those yams look like they turned out great. ALOT better than mine for sure. I did some Baby Backs on Saturday and threw in some yams BUT wrapped them. They were very soggy when they were done... GOOD but like mashed potatoes...

Ribs were ready, sausage is lagging behind a bit, should have put them in earlier.
My yams were soggy too but real tastey I rubb them with a hadfull of brown sugar, little cinnamon and a splash of vanilla and then add enough water to make a paste and then rub the paste on the skin..I cook them for about 4-5 hours
Oh man, I hate to differ but I didn't think so. They were very good!!

Looks good Jersy!

The Joker said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Jersey BBQ":2movkm3y]WOW Wittdog.. looks good. Those yams look like they turned out great. ALOT better than mine for sure. I did some Baby Backs on Saturday and threw in some yams BUT wrapped them. They were very soggy when they were done... GOOD but like mashed potatoes...

Oh man, I hate to differ but I didn't think so. They were very good!!

Looks good Jersy![/quote:2movkm3y]
Ok well I like the way they turn out on the pit they aren't stringy
Jersey those look like some good eats.

Back
Top Bottom