Salt and Pepper Brisket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry, your briskets always look great! I would be interested to see how you would do in a comp with that cut 'O meat! :D

Larry, honestly here, do you prefer the salt, pepper, garlic brisket over the WRB brisket? I understand variety and change of pace is always nice, but what's the bottom line here? Thanks.

Griff said:
Larry, honestly here, do you prefer the salt, pepper, garlic brisket over the WRB brisket? I understand variety and change of pace is always nice, but what's the bottom line here? Thanks.

Now that's putting the guy in a tough spot :shock:

Griff said:

I really like both and I like to have a change of pace once in a while too. I like the flavor of the juices better with the Wolfe Rub Bold, it gives you a different flavor profile and depth. The S&P is great and tastes like a rich beef broth..........the juice with the Bold have that lil' extra mmmmmmmmm to it.

In either case I would highly recommend someone looking for a change to give the salt and pepper brisket a shot, you won't be disappointed. Use a little more salt than you think you need.

All the briskets Ive ever done, Ive only used salt, pepper and garlic. Ive used garlic powder, and I've inserted garlic cloves...I prefer the garlic powder..

Back
Top Bottom