Roll Call for Smoke on the Beach - April 21-22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
I know what you meant, penis breath. When I unleash Walter on you, you're going to feel like you imported the chief export of Chuck Norris...
pain.

We got Woody in our corner, that man knows how to inflict pain with some bungee cords. Chuck Norris ain't got nuttin' on my man with the cords!

Captain Morgan said:
I know what you meant, penis breath. When I unleash Walter on you, you're going to feel like you imported the chief export of Chuck Norris...
pain.

Chuck Norris is a whimp compared to me , when the Captain says get him I will. [-X

WalterSC said:
Captain Morgan said:
pain.

Chuck Norris is a whimp compared to me , when the Captain says get him I will. [-X

You gonna bark when he says bark too? #-o

Larry Wolfe said:
WalterSC said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":sx1jamat]I know what you meant, penis breath. When I unleash Walter on you, you're going to feel like you imported the chief export of Chuck Norris...
pain.

You gonna bark when he says bark too? #-o[/quote:sx1jamat]

I AM THE BIG DOG!! WOOF, WOOF!!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1iv9kxgs]I know what you meant, penis breath. When I unleash Walter on you, you're going to feel like you imported the chief export of Chuck Norris...
pain.

We got Woody in our corner, that man knows how to inflict pain with some bungee cords. Chuck Norris ain't got nuttin' on my man with the cords![/quote:1iv9kxgs]

Now that`s funny!! LOL :grin:

WalterSC said:
Larry Wolfe said:
WalterSC said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2hwrtljh]I know what you meant, penis breath. When I unleash Walter on you, you're going to feel like you imported the chief export of Chuck Norris...
pain.

You gonna bark when he says bark too? #-o

I AM THE BIG DOG!! WOOF, WOOF!!!![/quote:2hwrtljh]

Cappy get the dog collar out and walk Walter around at SOTB, PLEASE! [-o<

Finney said:
WalterSC said:
Captain Morgan said:
pain.

Back off... Misfit boy.
We'll have Garland pound you. :)

Boy ?? Well at 400 lbs 5 ft 10 inch I aint been called that in quite a while!!

WalterSC said:
Finney said:
WalterSC said:
Captain Morgan said:
pain.

Back off... Misfit boy.

Cappy, you'd better bring ALOT of beer!! :eek:

WalterSC said:
Finney said:
WalterSC said:
Captain Morgan said:
pain.

Back off... Misfit boy.

5'-10"??? Those platform shoes finally come in? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom