Ribs Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cleglue

Head Chef
I'm doing a small slab of ribs today. I'm using D-Dogs Maple rub on the kids ribs and the other ribs meat (white container) and TexasBBQRub on the other part of the ribs (red cutting board). I'm planning on doing a Cherry Cobbler in the dutch oven for dessert.

It is a beautiful day. This is the last day of our spring break.

I'm also making a BBQ sauce from Championship BBQ Secrets for Real Smoked Food by Karen Putman. The sauce is Flower of the Flames Raspberry Barbecue Sauce (page 50). It is simmering on the stove.

I have found many of those recipes in that book to be terrific.

Looking forward to hearing how you like that sauce I have not made it yet.

Good luck with the Q.

Nice day for you.

C those are some great pics!
I forgot what green grass looks like :shock:
Good luck with the cook 8)

The ribs came out great. Now I tried cobbler in the dutch oven again. This is the second time. I thought all was planned well...I took pictures to share as I was posting the pictures in photobucket I realized I hadn't added the milk. And off I went to fix the problem. I scooped the cherries off the top got the dough glob out and wiped the pot out. Got the butter, the wet ingedients, and added the cherries. 45 minutes later all was good.

I like the sauce I made for the ribs. I don't like raspberry seeds. Over all a very good day. Here are the pictures.

Mahalos for letting me be part of your cook,every thing looks great..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom