Ribs in the Friggin Rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
I hate cooking in the rain... but I had 3 cases of St. Louis ribs that had to be done Sunday or they weren't going to get done.

rubbed and ready for the smoker

in the %$#&* rain... I hate cooking in the rain... things got better when i moved the canopy over the smoker.

bottom rack just sauced and firming up

almost done... all 39 racks

I sure hope they are good.. cause I havent eaten any yet... Tonight for dinner we'll reheat some. These were all bagged and put in the freezer for sale... well.. all except 2 racks.

Captain Morgan said:
That's a lot of ribs....I'll buy some...do you deliver?

Sure... don't forget.. I'll be at your place in 3 weeks... lets see.. ribs for payment for you keeping the kids while the wife and I go out. Gee thanks Cappie... you are a true friend. [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif]

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":mrgvooa2]That's a lot of ribs....I'll buy some...do you deliver?

Sure... don't forget.. I'll be at your place in 3 weeks... lets see.. ribs for payment for you keeping the kids while the wife and I go out. Gee thanks Cappie... you are a true friend. [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif][/quote:mrgvooa2]

Cappy, do you travel ? We need a sitter friday night..

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2t3lfr5l]That's a lot of ribs....I'll buy some...do you deliver?

Sure... don't forget.. I'll be at your place in 3 weeks... lets see.. ribs for payment for you keeping the kids while the wife and I go out. Gee thanks Cappie... you are a true friend. [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif][/quote:2t3lfr5l]

You trust me with your wife? Seems Bill and Larry haven't told you much about me!

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Gary in VA":1rj08jv7][quote="Captain Morgan":1rj08jv7]That's a lot of ribs....I'll buy some...do you deliver?

Sure... don't forget.. I'll be at your place in 3 weeks... lets see.. ribs for payment for you keeping the kids while the wife and I go out. Gee thanks Cappie... you are a true friend. [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif][/quote:1rj08jv7]

You trust me with your wife? Seems Bill and Larry haven't told you much about me![/quote:1rj08jv7]

I said... babysit the Kids while the wife and I go out... 3 and 1 year old.. easy... you'll have no troubles :D

Ribs look great...even if they were cooked in the rain :D ........might want to think twice about your choice of sitter...he couldn't even stand upright for the one pod cast :P

Boy do I hope you can make bones look that good on Saturday. Hell, might even see if we cant get some rain if thats what it takes. Nice job amigo.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Boy do I hope you can make bones look that good on Saturday. Hell, might even see if we cant get some rain if thats what it takes. Nice job amigo.

They will hopefully look much better than that on saturday!! Ribs are my art!

oct_97 said:
Gary, those look great. How do you reheat them?

I bag em in foodsaver bags and boil in bag... or.. the two racks that I saved out to eat I just double wrapped in foil and we had em for dinner last night.. in the oven at 350 for about an hour. they was mmmmmm good. I was happy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom