Ribs for Father's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Did a total of 9 racks of BB ribs...3 for my family, 3 for the neighbor and 3 for the in-laws. Had to do some creative stacking with the rib racks but everything turned out fine.

Did 3-1-1 method...if anything they could have been a little more tender but overall they were some of the best ribs I've done. Used hickory wood for the smoke flavor...it really seems to go well with ribs! Thanks to Woodman for the BBQ sauce recipe...it is simply some of the best stuff I have tasted and my wife loves it...thanks again WoodSauce! Special shout out to Texas Peper Jelly...I bitched about the shipping but having now tasted it, well worth the $$! Thanks Craig!! :!:

BB PICS Choose the rib album, right? :!:

Nice looking ribs Greg! I liked the way you stacked them up. I've rolled them before and was able to fit 6 racks on. I'm gonna try rolling them around the grate 1 of these daysand see how many I can fit on.

TexLaw said:
Man, all these great looking ribs are about to send me home to fire up the pit!

TL

You know TL, it had the same effect on me. Great looking ribs Greg! They convinced me to take the day off today and put three racks on the smoker!

Back
Top Bottom