Ribs for Bill the Grill Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Them Smalls is good peoples.... That Bill might be a little bit mentally off.. but his wife and girls keep him in line :D

They really pitched in and helped me out last month at our BBQ. I was able to actually talk to my guests as they were finishing up the chicken and Kathy was helping with last minute things.

Captain Morgan said:
O gosh....I just basted one rack with Sonny's, one rack with the Apple jap pepper jelly, and like any good q'er on my way back in, stuck the baste brush in my mouth. WHAT A COMBINATION!! I just made my new favorite bbq sauce! The flavor of the molasses/apple wit da pepper heat just cured my cold! Seriously good!!!!!!!!!!!

I love these type of discoveries!!

That is the way I have been doing my ribs. I put the jap apple jelly on the ribs when i foil them and then later I unwrap them and sauce them! They are wonderful that way!! :D :( :D

Looks like my invitation got lost in the mail again! Damn that looked good! And for baby backs too! =D>
Those girls of yours are growing up too quick comparing the pictures. I wouldn't post any more of them if you know what's good for ya'! :!: Remeber what happend when Nick posted his family pick. :grin:

Well, we just got back from the beach :( . Transported 6 lbs of shrimp across two boarders (400 miles). Not sure how leagle that was :) ? Steamed 5 doz crabs and 4 lbs of shrimp while I was down there.

Those ribs were great Cappie, and so was the company. I liked the pepper jelly ones. They had a good bite to them. The sausages rocked as well. I'm gunna have to try them out here on the new smoker.

Yes Gary, I was mooching the BEST ribs in Myrtle. The one area I have trouble in is my ribs, not the Brisket :!: . MUST SAMPLE MORE RIBS.

Hey Finney, I just warned him about your wife and the chicken :D . She is going to have to come to Snow Shoe WV for more of my chicken this year.

Thanks again for a great evening Cappie. If anyone else is planning a trip to the Myrtle area, look him up.

Finney said:
Hey Hoss,
Can you get me a deal at the GreenBrier?
I need a good 20th Anniversary location in Sept.

Finney you said you and the wifey were coming to spend you Anniversary with me??? daggonit!

Back
Top Bottom