Ribs are on...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":1pxyljk3][quote="Nick Prochilo":1pxyljk3][quote="The Joker":1pxyljk3]
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":1pxyljk3]Damn !!!
13.gif
10.gif
13.gif
Bill, i'm thinkin' he should send samples with the rub :!:
Kind of a bonus :!:
I'm thinkin' the g'ment should move the DTRA up here to western NY. Hell, Giambra is giving out all kinds of incentives! Friggin' Mafia!!! :-X But hey! Samples are the next best thing. Ummm, let's not go there. 8-[

Okay, those of us who ONLY SPEAK ENGLISH, would like to know if you could translate this![/quote:1pxyljk3]
Let's see...
G'ment = government
DTRA = Defense Threat Reduction Agency
NY = LMAO
Giambra = Erie County Executive

Did I get everything?[/quote:1pxyljk3]

Much better. This way you get your post count up also! #-o :)[/quote:1pxyljk3]
What about Mafia :eek: :hide:[/quote:1pxyljk3]

No such thing!

Bruce B said:
SBR sauce Larry????? Inquiring minds want to know?

Bryan S said:
Them there ribs look fantastic Buddy. As Bruce asked SBR sauce???? =P~ =D>

YES, SBR'S! That's all I've been using on ribs for awhile. It's a good combination of flavors and not too sweet.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Hot, Or regular? I find the hot is not all that hot. If I buy a sauce for around the house I like Open Pit or Stubbs. SBR is for catering jobs.

Honestly I've never seen or heard of SBR's Hot. I'm a fan of Open Pit too, just not on ribs, not sweet enough without tweaking. I used to only buy Stubbs, it's a great "base" sauce but needs to be tweaked and is a bit costly. SBR's I love the results right out of the bottle, no tweaking necessary.

Open Pit on chicken is great. I have been trying to develop a sugar free sauce for the diabetic in the house, So far, No good. Evan with Splenda it just some how doesn't come out right. Oh well, Back to the drawing board.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Open Pit on chicken is great. I have been trying to develop a sugar free sauce for the diabetic in the house, So far, No good. Evan with Splenda it just some how doesn't come out right. Oh well, Back to the drawing board.

Chris, try the brown sugar Splenda version if you haven't before.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":13v8hokv]SBR sauce Larry????? Inquiring minds want to know?

Bryan S said:
Them there ribs look fantastic Buddy. As Bruce asked SBR sauce???? =P~ =D>

YES, SBR'S! That's all I've been using on ribs for awhile. It's a good combination of flavors and not too sweet.[/quote:13v8hokv]
On sale at Meijers, $1 a bottle!

Back
Top Bottom