Rendezvous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knine

Sous Chef
a buddy of mine gave me a bottle of Rendezvous BBQ sauce . i will use it on a flat and a shoulder this weekend . i tell ya what i dont know what yall think but it taste dam good off my finger . [smilie=a_content.gif]

Some one was nice enough to send me a bottle ;) I thought it was some pretty good stuff....and thats coming from someone who almost never sauces his ribs..

not to start any wars, just watch on their rub if you are serving to anyone with msg issues. it's got a nice mild flavor to it and I enjoy going there when in memphis, its a fun atmosphere, but when youre q'ing your own, there are others out there that I much prefer , but everyones taste is different :D

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Rockin Rooster":3f9qdkl0]They also have a dry rub thats pretty good.

which is what Memphis is famous for...wish I'd got that instead...oh well, never look a gift sauce in the mouth.[/quote:3f9qdkl0]

i;ve never heard that before, did you invent that saying too?? :LOL:

i wasnt trying to say it was bad, but having a sister in law thats terribly allergic to it as well as being a borderline coeliac I try to warn people first about ingredients...just a habit

MSG

Actually, she's allergic to the gluten contained in MSG. The kicker is that MSG from the US contains no gluten. MSG from outside the US does....
More Rendezvous for me......

Cflatt's brother, obviously.

Back
Top Bottom