reheating pulled pork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wittdog said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Now this may come as a shocker to some of you.......I take pulled pork from the fridge, put it on bread with some sauce, put it in my lunch box and take it to work where I'll eat it 6 hours later without re-heating. Never killed me yet or got me sick!
WoW and you are in the very old and very sensitve group :P :D

Well, very sensitive ay least! :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:
Now this may come as a shocker to some of you.......I take pulled pork from the fridge, put it on bread with some sauce, put it in my lunch box and take it to work where I'll eat it 6 hours later without re-heating. Never killed me yet or got me sick!

i see people at work leaving their sandwiches on the table all morning and then eat it at lunch :roll:

they do this everyday...... crazy, just crazy

wittdog said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[smilie=a_rolling.gif]

[smilie=a_rolling.gif] [smilie=a_rolling.gif]

wittdog said:
Nick Prochilo said:

He's also in the "Very Romano" group! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom