Reebs & stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That all looks great Puff. The bend test looks like it works pretty good. You got nice clearance betwitst them bones also. :D

With them hot links, I would be more concerned with the afterburners you are going to get tomorrow in the am. [smilie=rlp_smilie_003.gif]

AM.....Not good :shock:
Not my best but still good eats.
I think I might have over cooked them a bit(Foil for 20 min. :roll: ) (I was hongry)
Just a 'tween fallin' offin da' bone and chewyz.(Alittle to much fallin' for me)

Corn on the cob in front on purpose :D :oops:

My dad always smoked some hot links no matter what else we were cooking. They would swell up in the smoker and if you accidently poked one it would shoot juice 3ft in the air. I love the taste of them things but they burn from start to finish.

Captain Morgan said:
lol...been there....Minion says applying yogurt to the affected
area is a good remedy.

Cappy invented applying the yogurt to the affected area. :shock: I wonder what he did the first couple of trys? :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":104tzlbf]lol...been there....Minion says applying yogurt to the affected
area is a good remedy.

Cappy invented applying the yogurt to the affected area. :shock: I wonder what he did the first couple of trys? :LOL:[/quote:104tzlbf]
:shock: :shock:

Like my brother says " if it doesnt give you heartburn, it aint worth eating"
Looks good Puff.

I hard boiled it till done then wrapped it in the sausage.
The under cooked is a good question though. This was the first time I tried them I didn't even think to undercook. I honestly don't think it would matter ;)

Back
Top Bottom