Recomend me a dual zone thermometer please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

92hatchattack

Senior Cook
Thats right folks, im digging deeper into this great bbq world and a need a recomendation for a dual probe digital thermometer.

Doesnt neet to be fancy, does need to be wireless yada yada yada. I just need something that isnt going to break in 2 days and will reliably read the temperature inside the grill, and inside the meat

Im sure you guys have some great products you can recomend me.

Thanks as always guys!!

---Joe

I've been using the products from Thermoworks. They are commercial and so far have been great to deal with. They are the same company that make the instant probes that all the pro's use at the competitions. They have a TON of different products.

http://www.thermoworks.com/

good grief, there's a new themopen for 96 bucks....and the old
ones are on closeout...74 bucks.....is that a discount???

Ill check out the maverick. I was hoping to find something in the $30 range that was reliable .. but it doesnt really look like that is going to happen .. LOL

92hatchattack said:
Ill check out the maverick. I was hoping to find something in the $30 range that was reliable .. but it doesnt really look like that is going to happen .. LOL

If you happen to stumble across something, please let me know!

Good Q!

Jack

92hatchattack said:

Polder makes one in that price range I believe??? Just be sure and not pinch the wire in the lid of the cooker. That will greatly reduce the life of the unit.

Tim

92hatchattack said:
^^^ cool, now all i need is a sales pitch to throw at my wife.. any suggestions?

Tell her you can either measure the exact internal temp of the main dish.........Or you can stick a fork in it. :shock:

92hatchattack said:
^^^ cool, now all i need is a sales pitch to throw at my wife.. any suggestions?

My wife breaths a sigh of relief when 50 bucks is all I spend. This sickness is all relative. :LOL:

Good Q!

Jack

Back
Top Bottom