Racing Cliff's Brisket Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually best cure for a bad old hangover early in the morn is hot black coffee with a liberal dollop of Baileys Irish Cream (or a reasonable facsimile thereof). Follow this with two bloody Marys. Then it time for beer and whiskey margaritoes etc. About bedtime drink 5 or 6 big glasses of water and take a sleeping pill (Dalmane works well and is in the generic version so you dont have a big co pay). Eat all the hawg and other goodies you can hold then go to bed and sleep 12 hrs. not counting time spent on bathroom trips. Upon awakening you will be a new man and be time to repeat the process. The hangover usually dissapears at least by step two.

bigwheel

I usually let these bouts teach me a lesson. Until the next bout, of course.

A couple of naps and a shower, and I was good to go. I can never get back into it the day after though, like a lot of people suggest.

Well the healthiest folks on earth with the worst diet in the world is the Frog Eating Frenchies ya know? They stay low grade drunk 16/7 not counting sack time of course. I hear my own heart doc telling the fella in the next room that if he was gonna drink to drink the same amount each day. Its the intermittent drinking which is bad for the health.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom