Race 'n' ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
Now that's a cutey! Get that crap off her arm, she don't need no
decorating!

A agree with Chris..better over done than underdone...The last ones
I cooked had 2 bones fall out, and they were still very good.

I think you've hit the 2 different ends in your last two cooks, now
keep cooking and aim for the middle! A very good learning experience,
and I'd guess a good dinner!
She's into the new "I want a tatoo like Daddy phase"
Cap I told my wife the same thing. I have to find the middle of the road spot and park it ;)

Ribs look good...the kid is a cutie....do you think it was the extra AJ that overdid the ribs some..its really not about how they look but how they taste

wittdog said:
Ribs look good...the kid is a cutie....do you think it was the extra AJ that overdid the ribs some..its really not about how they look but how they taste
I think that's what happened. I usaually just spray a little juice in before I foil. This time I used a little more. They tasted very good though. :D

Puff said:
wittdog said:
I think that's what happened. I usaually just spray a little juice in before I foil. This time I used a little more. They tasted very good though. :D

That's all that matters! As long as that little cutie was happy you did a fine job!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
wittdog said:

That's all that matters! As long as that little cutie was happy you did a fine job!!

She loves Daddy's cookin' :D

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
wittdog said:

Hopefully she will out grow that!
11.gif

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":q5uwkpbc]
Puff said:
wittdog said:

Hopefully she will out grow that!
11.gif
[/quote:q5uwkpbc]
I think I have a while before that happens ;)

Hey look Nick your favorite smiley is back [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]
;)

Great looking ribs Puff, your daughter is just adorable, I can't believe she came from your loins. By the way...get that crap off her arm. You think anybody is going to hire her when she gets older? :roll:

Bruce B said:
Great looking ribs Puff, your daughter is just adorable, I can't believe she came from your loins. By the way...get that crap off her arm. You think anybody is going to hire her when she gets older? :roll:
She wants to be like her Daddy :D

She gets her looks from her Mother thank God :D

Back
Top Bottom