Pulled Pork Nachos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Heated up a bag of pork, threw it on top of some chips, splashed with Bad Bob's Special Sauce, then topped with cheese. 5 minutes under the broiler and dinner is served!

Yall figger out many mo ways to get rid of leftover bbq it gonna trigger my puke reflexes..which is highly attuned to such plots might I add.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Yall figger out many mo ways to get rid of leftover bbq it gonna trigger my puke reflexes..which is highly attuned to such plots might I add.

bigwheel

Jeez......do you ever learn.....your new name is Jekyl and Hyde......dude, get a clue....... :roll:

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Jeez......do you ever learn.....your new name is Jekyl and Hyde......dude, get a clue....... :roll:
Well, look at it this way -- he's calling pork "bbq," which is quite a concession for a Texas bbq person. :D

--John 8)
(Of course, in the cradle of Q, it's universally known that unless you add something like "chicken" or "beef" in front of it, the word "barbecue" means pork. Period. ;) )

Well see...yall are forgetting this aint my first rodeo. On many occasions whilst pursuing the comp bbq hobby I was forced to eat next weeks grocery allotment in the form of left over bbq of various types. Alas they have turned a local po boy fun time into a rich man's sport and that really chaps my buttocks. Now I dont tend to differentiate much twixt pigs and cows..my root stock come from NC at the risk of being overly redundant. Now I refuse to have any romantic links to chickens as is the custom of some in Sommerville County. When somebody try to smuggle leftover bbq by me..I know whuts up. I prob eat a little and go home and puke later.

bigwheel

Cliff H. said:
That's what I call Diet Food. :LOL:

Do tell about this sauce ?

Cliff the diet starts Jan 1, 2007. I'm loading up until then. Plus my bikes not here yet! LOL

The sauce is from Tennessee. A friend of mine from Tennessee used to bring it back when he went home. So we started sharing a case of it every trip he'd make. Reverend Marvins Gourmet BBQ Sauce and Bad Bobs Special Sauces are my two favorite sauces. You can now order his sauce on line here Bad Bobs.

bigwheel said:
Well see...yall are forgetting this aint my first rodeo. On many occasions whilst pursuing the comp bbq hobby I was forced to eat next weeks grocery allotment in the form of left over bbq of various types. Alas they have turned a local po boy fun time into a rich man's sport and that really chaps my buttocks. Now I dont tend to differentiate much twixt pigs and cows..my root stock come from NC at the risk of being overly redundant. Now I refuse to have any romantic links to chickens as is the custom of some in Sommerville County. When somebody try to smuggle leftover bbq by me..I know whuts up. I prob eat a little and go home and puke later.

bigwheel

So your a YANKEE! :shock: Who'd figure??? :LOL:

Larry, it looks great! Enjoy now before the diet starts!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom