Pulled Pork Nachos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Used some of the leftover pork we had from the party and spread it over a bed of tortilla chips, then added a small amount of mexi cheese then under the broiler until the cheese was melted. The doused with some BBQ Sauce and topped with slaw. These were delicious!

Puff said:
Slaw on nachos. Very inventive Larry ;)

Yeah, I thought about it before I did it but after I ate them I was very glad I did!! Obviously they didn't taste like mexican nachos.....

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
Slaw on nachos. Very inventive Larry ;)

Yeah, I thought about it before I did it but after I ate them I was very glad I did!! Obviously they didn't taste like mexican nachos.....

Of course not, they should taste like Larry's! Great job once again! How about posting this in the leftovers section, it would be GREAT!

Man that sure looks good! You are getting close to Barbacoa con puerco which I dearly love when I can get it.
img_145596_0_d900a8360e6a4b39aabdc4e0fa2a00ed.jpg

Well the wife didn't get the pull pork out but she got brisket. I was wanting some nachos so we made brisket nachos and it was pretty good. Put mexican cheese,japs and of course brisket.

Diva Q said:
BchrisL said:
Man that sure looks good! You are getting close to Barbacoa con puerco which I dearly love when I can get it.
img_145687_0_d900a8360e6a4b39aabdc4e0fa2a00ed.jpg

Ok my Spanish is horrific but bbq with pig???

I think that is what it is, but the taste is different than North Carolina, Kansas City, Memphis style.

I got it wrong it is Puerco con Barbacoa. :oops: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom