Pulled it off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Dinner for the Rescue Squad last night. We cooked for 100 and it turned out pretty good. Our junior firemen, smokeaters we call them, were outstanding in the kitchen. They did all the plating and serving and most of the clean up. When we were done serving it was their time to eat. We had to keep our hands away from their mouths, they chowed down so fast and hard I surprised nobody lost a finger. :LOL: Anyway, Puff, I only took 2 pictures with my phone as some of old timers were starting to get a bit tipsy! :oops:

This is the juniors hard at work
img_247096_0_749bd513e44170dd136470bb2e7a0d19.jpg

Here is a table of plated ready to be served.
img_247096_1_b3b072a901266bd53613c3ec91ac4771.jpg

Each plate had a pulled pork slider, a grilled thigh, 3 ribs, cole slaw and the infamous baked beans.

Nick that looks great! Lotta' work huh? But.....in the end.........it's worth it to see people enjoying the food you cook right?

Puff, we have a blast in the kitchen. A party inside of the party. It was my buddies helping me and we laughed all night. It's hard to explain the camaraderie that comes with being a volunteer firemen, buts always great times. It was a lot of work but many hands made it a small job.

Back
Top Bottom