Pre-trip dinner...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Having the family over for dinner tonight. Smoking sausage and roasting corn....pics to follow.

Itialian sausage...

Thats as close as it gets to finished pics..sorry. Served the sausage on a roll with sauted peppers and onions, and had mayo and cheese avail for the corn along with butter..

And yes, me leaving does generate some sort of celebration..kinda wierd..I never noticed that before.

john pen said:
Itialian sausage...

Thats as close as it gets to finished pics..sorry. Served the sausage on a roll with sauted peppers and onions, and had mayo and cheese avail for the corn along with butter..

And yes, me leaving does generate some sort of celebration..kinda wierd..I never noticed that before.

Mayo on corn?

007bond-jb said:
[quote="john pen":a0ypj00n]Itialian sausage...

Mayo on corn?[/quote:a0ypj00n]
He likes the white creamy stuff :shock: :LOL:

007bond-jb said:
[quote="john pen":2qz7cz5j]Itialian sausage...

Mayo on corn?[/quote:2qz7cz5j]

He got the idea from Puff. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom