Pre Gustav Q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pxWrVZ_86Zw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pxWrVZ_86Zw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It was funny today at the grocery store... people from hell & babes I NEVER SEEN BEFORE :shock: WAY COOL :!:

We all set down here.... got beer food fuel water beer & WINE to cook with :LOL:

The good thing is we gonna have a bumper crawfish crop.
They loves high water & flooding 8)

Looks good JB! I got some Gustav fajitas going on in a few minutes, fan running, Ole red the diesal truck hid out in a parking lot down the street at the golf course 1/4 mile from the nearest tree, company truck loaded with supplies for urban search and rescue after it passes in the same place, a pile of beer a show dog can't jump over, three forms of comunication including Sat phone, GETS, FEMA ERT, Nextel, one VERY scared wife running in circles, and hummingbirds drunk on sugar water loading up for the escape.

Take care, be safe, and take video.

That ole smoker works great. No BBQ-in for you on Labor day.. I'll do one for ya.. Baton down the hatches now and prepare for flash floods.. Can you make a video for the weather channel? I have an account to upload it for you.. Take care my friend and all you other Cajuns and creoles and southerners in the path Of Gustav.. PS, you know what is funny.. When I spell check my messages, the word "Cajun" comes up capitalized, but"creole" doesn't.. pretty cool...

Stay safe Bud....you do everything backasswards....chicken on da top...den pork den beef...come on Boy thats about as nonunion as it gets... :LOL:
You need more Chivettas let me know. ;)

Hey JB, Cook turned out pretty good it looked like, shirt looks like it fit too! Great!

dont let it blow away the cookers!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom