Practice Comp Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jack W. said:
Finney said:
[quote="Jack W.":2vprdt9g]Looks nice Larry. Please post the injection recipe, the rub recipe, and of coure the sauce recipe. I'll try them and let you know what I think. 8-[

Good Q!

Jack

Funny... yeah... real funny. :!:

Where's your sense of humor Findude. You know your secrets are safe with me.... [-o< [-X[/quote:2vprdt9g]
Ah, so Jack knows the szecret's :-k

Puff said:
Jack W. said:
Finney said:
[quote="Jack W.":2jvfvgfk]Looks nice Larry. Please post the injection recipe, the rub recipe, and of coure the sauce recipe. I'll try them and let you know what I think. 8-[

Good Q!

Jack

Where's your sense of humor Findude. You know your secrets are safe with me.... [-o< [-X
Ah, so Jack knows the szecret's :-k[/quote:2jvfvgfk]
That's not what I got from the posts.. I do know most of what's in Wolfe Rub though.. :(

The Joker said:
Puff said:
[quote="Jack W.":2n60x8s0]
Finney said:
[quote="Jack W.":2n60x8s0]Looks nice Larry. Please post the injection recipe, the rub recipe, and of coure the sauce recipe. I'll try them and let you know what I think. 8-[

Good Q!

Jack

Where's your sense of humor Findude. You know your secrets are safe with me.... [-o< [-X
Ah, so Jack knows the szecret's :-k[/quote:2n60x8s0]
That's not what I got from the posts.. I do know most of what's in Wolfe Rub though.. :([/quote:2n60x8s0]
I know what's in Coke... but I can't make it. :razz:

Finney said:
The Joker said:
Puff said:
[quote="Jack W.":22t3hixb]
Finney said:
[quote="Jack W.":22t3hixb]Looks nice Larry. Please post the injection recipe, the rub recipe, and of coure the sauce recipe. I'll try them and let you know what I think. 8-[

Good Q!

Jack

That's not what I got from the posts.. I do know most of what's in Wolfe Rub though.. :([/quote:22t3hixb]
I know what's in Coke... but I can't make it. :razz:[/quote:22t3hixb]
Making cocain is probably a little more difficult than mixing up some spices. :!:

Finney said:
The Joker said:
Puff said:
[quote="Jack W.":2p21tal8]
Finney said:
[quote="Jack W.":2p21tal8]Looks nice Larry. Please post the injection recipe, the rub recipe, and of coure the sauce recipe. I'll try them and let you know what I think. 8-[

Good Q!

Jack

That's not what I got from the posts.. I do know most of what's in Wolfe Rub though.. :([/quote:2p21tal8]
I know what's in Coke... but I can't make it. :razz:[/quote:2p21tal8]
I wonder what Jack drinks? :-k

Puff said:
Jack W. said:
Finney said:
[quote="Jack W.":3fxi90up]Looks nice Larry. Please post the injection recipe, the rub recipe, and of coure the sauce recipe. I'll try them and let you know what I think. 8-[

Good Q!

Jack

Ah, so Jack knows the szecret's :-k[/quote:3fxi90up]

OK...here's the big szecret...are you ready....

There is no secret! It ain't operatin' on brains or double ought spy material. It's boston butts injected with a tasty liquid, rubbed with a tasty spice rub, sauced with a tasty sauce blend, and cooked over a live fire of some sort. We all do it. These fellas are just crazy enough to pay $1000 to get somebody to taste it and tell them it dosen't suck(hopefully). :razz: :)

Good Q!

Jack

Jack W. said:
Puff said:
[quote="Jack W.":39kvzztj]
Finney said:
[quote="Jack W.":39kvzztj]Looks nice Larry. Please post the injection recipe, the rub recipe, and of coure the sauce recipe. I'll try them and let you know what I think. 8-[

Good Q!

Jack

Ah, so Jack knows the szecret's :-k[/quote:39kvzztj]

OK...here's the big szecret...are you ready....

There is no secret! It ain't operatin' on brains or double ought spy material. It's boston butts injected with a tasty liquid, rubbed with a tasty spice rub, sauced with a tasty sauce blend, and cooked over a live fire of some sort. We all do it. These fellas are just crazy enough to pay $1000 to get somebody to taste it and tell them it dosen't suck(hopefully). :razz: :)

Good Q!

Jack[/quote:39kvzztj]
:lmao:

Finney said:
Jack W. said:
Puff said:
I wonder what Jack drinks? :-k

Maybe you ought to break the new's Finney!

Good Q!

Jack
Well... In the times I've been around Jack, I've seen him drink 2 beers. I think he had a mixed drink at SOTB that someone gave him. I could be wrong about that one.
So don't plan on getting him drunk to learn secrets.
#-o

yeah but when he's not competeing, he walks around with a
Traveling Margarita Bag. He came by with the bag in the fall,
I won in the spring. Just got to know when to spike the punch.

Back
Top Bottom