Pork Butt Injection Recipes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Anyone have a simple but good injection recipe for butts? Doing 4 tomorrow and would like to inject some to see how it is.

Thanks

INGREDIENTS

3/4 cup apple, juice
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup salt
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce

DIRECTIONS

Inject shoulder with injection solution (1/2 oz. Per pound).
Coat well with rub mixture (4 oz. Per shoulder).
Gently pat shoulder so rub will adhere.

This is Chris Lilly's (Big Bob Gibson's fame) pork shoulder injection, never heard a bad word about it.

Greg Rempe said:
Anyone have a simple but good injection recipe for butts? Doing 4 tomorrow and would like to inject some to see how it is.

Thanks

1 cup Fab P
1 cup water
1 cup apple juice

No Fab P for me Dallas...I need stuff I can use around the house. Thanks for the recipe Bruce! I'll try that one tonight!

Greg Rempe said:

Thanks

Greg is bbqing????????????

:shock:

Diva Q said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":10lxp3l5]Anyone have a simple but good injection recipe for butts? Doing 4 tomorrow and would like to inject some to see how it is.

Thanks

:shock:[/quote:10lxp3l5]

OUCH...ya know, I got a new Klose in the attic that I need to try! :shock: :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Diva Q":q29kfacc][quote="Greg Rempe":q29kfacc]Anyone have a simple but good injection recipe for butts? Doing 4 tomorrow and would like to inject some to see how it is.

Thanks

:shock:[/quote:q29kfacc]

OUCH...ya know, I got a new Klose in the attic that I need to try! :shock: :LOL:[/quote:q29kfacc]

Im Jelouse of the Klose. ;)

I used that cajun injector stuff JB demos to us... The apple juice sounds awesome though...

Back
Top Bottom