Poor Booby Flay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Flay yet takes a dive on Iron Chef, Another time. Hay I like Flay, (sometimes) But his showing on TV last night was the worst! I'm not saying I'm better, But good god, How redundant can a guy be with his spice? I feel this is a perfict example of one who is book taught and what is in the real world! A'm I the only one who saw Flay doing little to none to get his dishes out? Oh hell I can make a cheese sauce and dump it on it at the end! Poor showing by Flay indeed. IMHO. YMMV. :eek:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Flay yet takes a dive on Iron Chef, Another time. Hay I like Flay, (sometimes) But his showing on TV last night was the worst! I'm not saying I'm better, But good god, How redundant can a guy be with his spice? I feel this is a perfict example of one who is book taught and what is in the real world! A'm I the only one who saw Flay doing little to none to get his dishes out? Oh hell I can make a cheese sauce and dump it on it at the end! Poor showing by Flay indeed. IMHO. YMMV. :eek:

Was watching the Academy Awards show, would you believe the rappers did a song live called " Its tough being a Pimp" , Niki and I were rolling!! =D>

I caught the Iron chef last night. Man would I love to get my hands on some of that Kobe beef.

Back
Top Bottom