Plain ole tacos, and ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronbeaux50

Head Chef
Have a craving for tacos. You know, the kind you brown some burger and then add the packet?

Hit the spot!

Then just in case I got ragged for not Q'ng I rescued some spare rib pieces out of the freezer before they went bad to de-bone and use later.

8)

Looks great..!!! Did you cook the tortillas? Via griddle? Tacos are the best!! :D

surfinsapo said:
Looks great..!!! Did you cook the tortillas? Via griddle? Tacos are the best!! :D

Nope, just heated them up in a foil pouch.

The real cooking is happening today!

Swear if you dont quit impersonating a coonass gonna have to repoat you to Justeen :LOL:

bigwheel

Tell ya if my cooking was as bad as his sure would tend to make a person starve to death. It musta been the humor which pushed him over to success. Now will admit he got the best hush puppy recipe on the market. Other than that it purty much a waste land. Now he did teach folks how to put Boston Butt over the top of a brisket so it follow the old dribble down theory. That was just brilliant. Tell ya whut kilt him in my view was that young good looking wifey he snagged there toward the end. Just know it down in my knower if you get my drift..wink wink.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom