Pizza Time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
Kim made pizzas last night. I cooked mine in the FE. As always they were killer!

img_243362_0_b886ccf8380b9709f64fa251299fba97.jpg

img_243362_1_72383d58802a15af60d6375a1f86eefc.jpg

She did a margherita pizza too. It was outstanding. Those pics sucked so I wont post those ones.

Looks mighty good. Now I dont see the pickled japs and anchovies on there. Hopefully they were stored out of camera range or something like that.

Thank you guys.

BW I said the wife made it. I cooked it. However the japs hurt after a beerey night. I couldn't even imagin' an anchovie beer fart late at night. She'd kill me. :LOL: lol

dollarbill said:
Thank you guys.

BW I said the wife made it. I cooked it. However the japs hurt after a beerey night. I couldn't even imagin' an anchovie beer fart late at night. She'd kill me. :LOL: lol

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The pizza's look fantastic........however, were they really homemade or Dr'd up Frozens? Nothing wrong if they were, Pig's turned me onto them......the crusts look perfect, if they're homemade your wife did indeed do an EXCELLENT JOB! You're a lucky man!

Larry Wolfe said:
The pizza's look fantastic........however, were they really homemade or Dr'd up Frozens? Nothing wrong if they were, Pig's turned me onto them......the crusts look perfect, if they're homemade your wife did indeed do an EXCELLENT JOB! You're a lucky man!

Yep, homemade. She did the dough in the bread maker. I cooked mine in my FE and she did hers in the oven. Thanks. :D

dollarbill said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Yep, homemade. She did the dough in the bread maker. I cooked mine in my FE and she did hers in the oven. Thanks. :D

Kudo's to you both!!

Hey Buck you just gave me a brilliant idear here. Since you into the food catering side line maybe a way to make a buck or two by serving them pies. They claim a Pizzer is the lowest cost to produce and the highest retail item there is...short of snow cones. That is just a ball of ice with some Karo syrup on it whereas a pizzer is a ball of flour with some tomater sauce and cheese..anchovies and japs etc. Actually anchovie flatluence aint all that bad. Sorta reminds a person of being near the ocean ..or so I heard.

bigwheel said:
Hey Buck you just gave me a brilliant idear here. Since you into the food catering side line maybe a way to make a buck or two by serving them pies. They claim a Pizzer is the lowest cost to produce and the highest retail item there is...short of snow cones. That is just a ball of ice with some Karo syrup on it whereas a pizzer is a ball of flour with some tomater sauce and cheese..anchovies and japs etc. Actually anchovie flatluence aint all that bad. Sorta reminds a person of being near the ocean ..or so I heard.

The sound or the smell?

Back
Top Bottom