Pizza for lunch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
for a first attempt, not bad.

It was a last minute decision by the wife to do this... so it was pilsbury dough and canned sauce. Turn out was Ok.. but I can't wait to take the time to make my own dough and sauce and do it right.

Hey JB's made a video career out of "fresh out of the can" :LOL: :LOL:
Good looking pies Gary!

Your kids have grown a bit too since I've seen them last!

Tannehill Kid said:
Pizza looks good. That little one looks like he can't wait to dive into that pizza.

Yeah, that lil monkey Alex was pickin the olives off and eating them before we even got it on the grill. Andrea helped make hers... Black olive and Bacon. My girl! :D

You are off to a wonderful start!!! The kids looked like they had a blast!! No I am hungry for pizza again!!! :D

Get Fresh out da can tomatos crush em & drain, add Italian seasoning & presto. Home made sauce 8)

Pies look great too.

You don't realy save money making home pies if you choose better quality & more quanity of ingrediants than pizza joints use.

They are out there to make a profit, your goal is to make a better pie

007bond-jb said:
Get Fresh out da can tomatos crush em & drain, add Italian seasoning & presto. Home made sauce 8)

Pies look great too.

You don't realy save money making home pies if you choose better quality & more quanity of ingrediants than pizza joints use.

They are out there to make a profit, your goal is to make a better pie

It's fun too!

Back
Top Bottom