Pinquitos and Smoked Rib Trimmings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
These have become one of my favorite beans. My buddy from Lompoc, California sends them to me and as far as I know it's the only place you can get these wonderful beans!

So, I had some vacuum sealed leftover smoked spare rib trimmings in the freezer that had been seasoned with salt and pepper and would be used as a ham hock substitute.

Read more at The Wolfe Pit

img_202769_0_532632633009b7fbbcd6c50481e41448.jpg

Man that looks hearty & tasty Larry :D
I could tear into a couple of bowls of that Right Now :LOL:

8)

they are really good. I got some from the gift pack from Helen. They were from that suzie Q company... Good stuff man!!!

Great looking fair. With the colder weather coming on, These renderings are just what the dr. ordered. We used to be able to buy corn biscuits. Any idea who makes them and offers them in the dairy case?

BluzQue said:

8)

I'll tell you what.......they sure did TEAR out of me yesterday.......I could have fueled a hot air balloon from Washington to Lompoc with no problem......woooooofah! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
BluzQue said:

8)

I'll tell you what.......they sure did TEAR out of me yesterday.......I could have fueled a hot air balloon from Washington to Lompoc with no problem......woooooofah! :shock:
Too much info there Larry. :LOL: Those beans sure look tasty.

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":37dvm21x]
BluzQue said:

8)

Too much info there Larry. :LOL: Those beans sure look tasty.

Pigs[/quote:37dvm21x]

:LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom