Pig Face

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of the guys I work with is Mexican and every year around Christmas they bake a pigs head in the oven. He said it kinda freaks him out and never eats it but his father makes a big deal out of it pulling the meat off it at the table.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
wittdog said:
If I could find some pig head...um...wait a minute.... :LOL: :LOL:
I would make it

Dave, I have a whole hog cook May 24th. They never want the head, I'll cut it off if ya want it before cooking.

Pigs

Pigs is gonna give Witt head?? I mean pig head. :roll: :LOL:

Great plan on behading po old Wilbur there Chris. He already about gave it his all so sure he wouldn't miss his haid too much at this point..but don't be giving it to Witt. Save it in the freezer till some dark night then go throw it over the fence of the nearest place of heatern debil worship..which be the closest Mosque of course. Throw it up close to the side walk so they see it when they first walk in. Cover up your plates and wear a disguise. That should work. Keeps it to yourself etc.

bigwheel

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
wittdog said:
If I could find some pig head...um...wait a minute.... :LOL: :LOL:
I would make it

Dave, I have a whole hog cook May 24th. They never want the head, I'll cut it off if ya want it before cooking.

Pigs

I serve the 'cheek meat' to the host on all my pig roasts. It's the best part of the whole hog.

Witt Dog finally stopped dating outside of his species, and now you offer him a pig head. Could startup all kinds of bad crap again. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom