Pic's of past cooks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shawn White said:
someday, I hope to be invited to and attend a Larry turkey cook .... I love those pics !

Shawn,
You're more than welcome anytime! The doors always open! That would be one heck of a trip for a turkey! I'd have to smoke and extra one to send home with you!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Shawn White":4pbndcw9]someday, I hope to be invited to and attend a Larry turkey cook .... I love those pics !

Shawn,
You're more than welcome anytime! The doors always open! That would be one heck of a trip for a turkey! I'd have to smoke and extra one to send home with you![/quote:4pbndcw9]

Hey, what am I,.....dirt?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":jmdhictl][quote="Shawn White":jmdhictl]someday, I hope to be invited to and attend a Larry turkey cook .... I love those pics !

Shawn,
You're more than welcome anytime! The doors always open! That would be one heck of a trip for a turkey! I'd have to smoke and extra one to send home with you![/quote:jmdhictl]

Hey, what am I,.....dirt?[/quote:jmdhictl]

Nick,
Doors open for you too! Maybe if you behave, Shawn could pick you up on the way down!

vanstaaler said:
You cooked a Turkey over your ribs ?

And your still alive ?

Looks good !!!

Yes, turkey breasts finish long before ribs do. Therefore leaving out any reason for concern about the turkey juices on the ribs! Don't see much room for concern anyways seeing as to the turkey was DONE to a safe temperature when I pulled it off.

Larry Looking good!! I like to ask how did take turkey turn out looking so good? My start out looking good than it will get a little blacker than i would like so have not tray one in some time. Now can say that my cooking skill have gotting better over the years that maybe it time to tary a new one.

thanks for any help.
Missing link.

The Missing Link said:
Larry Looking good!! I like to ask how did take turkey turn out looking so good? My start out looking good than it will get a little blacker than i would like so have not tray one in some time. Now can say that my cooking skill have gotting better over the years that maybe it time to tary a new one.

thanks for any help.
Missing link.
Welcome aboard Link...Butt...Somethin's a missin' here..... #-o

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="The Missing Link":2ztjdo6y]Larry Looking good!! I like to ask how did take turkey turn out looking so good? My start out looking good than it will get a little blacker than i would like so have not tray one in some time. Now can say that my cooking skill have gotting better over the years that maybe it time to tary a new one.

thanks for any help.
Missing link.
Welcome aboard Link...Butt...Somethin's a missin' here..... #-o[/quote:2ztjdo6y]

He said he was the missing link....give em a break! 8-[

I can say that i never felt more love than today thanks for welcome me I will work on use the preview before I post anything new so i don,t have any more problems.

thanks for point take out,
Missing link.

The Missing Link said:
I can say that i never felt more love than today thanks for welcome me I will work on use the preview before I post anything new so i don,t have any more problems.

thanks for point take out,
Missing link.

Welcome aboard ML. If you think you feel the love now....just wait, it gets better!

Back
Top Bottom