Photobucket.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
ok im using photobucket.com for pictures. Can anyone tell me which code i need to copy and paste to show my pics on this websitethanks! db

img_150999_0_7ef1c7105856bfdf354e04ed51536fa3.jpg
[/url][/img]

Mmmm Bacon Tenders...

There's still a IMG tag at the bottom.
In your album, look down at the bottom and select all, and hit the Generate HTML and IMG code button....then copy the section that says "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended "

Ya, its actually shrimp wrapped in flattened chicken wrapped in bacon then skewered and marinated in a redwine and brown suger marinade. It looks great with the skeweres in them like that but not to good to put on the bbq cause you cant close the damn thing. So i cooked them and put new sticks back in them. It reminds me of an apple on a stick......db

I just might have to try that since my WSM will be here Monday! WooooooooHooooooooooooo! Im doin the 3 lb sirloin aged 28 days tonight and I can not WAIT! Ill post pics tomorrow ost likely. db

dollarbill said:
Ya, its actually shrimp wrapped in flattened chicken wrapped in bacon then skewered and marinated in a redwine and brown suger marinade. It looks great with the skeweres in them like that but not to good to put on the bbq cause you cant close the damn thing. So i cooked them and put new sticks back in them. It reminds me of an apple on a stick......db

Looks good...what else is in the marinade ? And with what porportians ?

oops

OOPS! Did i forget to mention the shrimp is stuffed with crab. Because it is............hahaha

Here it is:

http://bbq.about.com/od/seafoodrecipes/r/bln0212b.htm

cut and paste it into your browser. You will love it. I used Red Lambruco for what that is worth to you. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE FOLLOWED THIS THREAD "MY SMOKER DID NOT SHOW UP TODAY! I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A HUGE THANK YOU TO FED EX! WAY TO GO! riga, fraja, friga raja...... im not mad or anything. hope you enjoy the recipe. I have. thank you mr. klose. db

Back
Top Bottom