Pastrami's On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Bryan S said:
It hit the WSM at 3:30 PM ET. Smells really good. I'll keep you posted. :boing:

Damn Bryan, you've earned my respect! How in the hell did you get the grates that clean.

must be a new grate ... that boy's got money to burn I tell ya .. I bet he buys them by the case and uses a new one every cook ... new patio, a Weber Summit D6 ... he doesn't work, I'll bet he won the lottery or something

:grin:

was the old one obstructing airflow or something? kiddin

I'm gonna need a new top grate soon too. The nickel plating is getting thin from all the scrubbing.

Bet that pastrami will be awesome!

Remeber me saying the only brisket I can easily find is ready to cook corned beef? I'm thinking of smoking a couple of them just for the hell of it ... though they are pre-seasoned and 'enhanced' ... at any rate, I read the package the other day and you are supposed to boil the brisket in the bag it comes in, then brown it under the broiler!! :eek: Corned Beef Brisket

Shawn White said:
must be a new grate ... that boy's got money to burn I tell ya .. I bet he buys them by the case and uses a new one every cook ... new patio, a Weber Summit D6 ... he doesn't work, I'll bet he won the lottery or something

Lump huh!!!! [-X

ok, I'll wait ... it looks great Bryan ... I'm just gonna have to find me a good source of brisket here ....

was on a Canadian board and some a-hole in Calgary wouldn't tell me where he gets his brisket :slap: ... he's a competitor so I guess that's his mindset

Bryan S said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3ketkjfp][quote="Shawn White":3ketkjfp]must be a new grate ... that boy's got money to burn I tell ya .. I bet he buys them by the case and uses a new one every cook ... new patio, a Weber Summit D6 ... he doesn't work, I'll bet he won the lottery or something

Lump huh!!!! [-X[/quote:3ketkjfp]
It's sitting in the Garage Nick. I haven't used it in 10 months. It's a Sumitt Gold D. I picked it up last Sept when they were selling them off to make room for the new ones. Got it for $979.00 or something like that almost a $1000.00 off. It was too good of a deal to pass up. :D[/quote:3ketkjfp]

How much you want for it?

well today we should hear about the flavor and the tenderness...seems like someone said if it was tough you could steam it a little. Patiently waiting. I love pastrami.

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3549odug]Bryan it's morning, wake up and slice the pastrami I'm hungry!
OK i pulled it out of the fridge and sliced some of it off. If you like pastrami you must try this recipe it's so good. Has a great flavor and nice and spicey from the pepper and coriander with a touch of smoke flavor from the pecan. This is def a keeper and i'll be making this often. =D> =P~ =D> =P~ =D> =P~[/quote:3549odug]

I say that's BS until we see pic's, and don't come up with this crap it was so good you ate it all before you could take any pic's! :lcry:

Cappy took the words out of my mouth!!! Fantastic job Bryan, tell the wifey she did a great job cooking that for you!

I've never done the brisket, just the already corned beef types, and they were a little tough for me, even though I have an electric slicer. Of course, it's no secret I'm a brisket boob.

I was very happy with my prepacked corned beef! But I used bagged kraut! 8-[ Don't like that moldy crap!

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3hzjlmvq]I was very happy with my prepacked corned beef! But I used bagged kraut! 8-[ Don't like that moldy crap!
You wouldn't know good if it bit you in the ASS. [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X[/quote:3hzjlmvq]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note: If you are drinking and tend to get angry while doing so then stay off my site until you sober up!

This behavior will not be tolerated and drinking is NO excuse for that type of behavior. Proper apologizes aside, it is a direct violation of the rules to personally attack somone like that...I will not tolerate it at all!! Those posts will be deleted and if it warrants, further action will be taken!

Please post responsibly
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2f176r7p][quote="Bryan S":2f176r7p][quote="Larry Wolfe":2f176r7p]I was very happy with my prepacked corned beef! But I used bagged kraut! 8-[ Don't like that moldy crap!
You wouldn't know good if it bit you in the ASS. [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X[/quote:2f176r7p]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note: If you are drinking and tend to get angry while doing so then stay off my site until you sober up!

This behavior will not be tolerated and drinking is NO excuse for that type of behavior. Proper apologizes aside, it is a direct violation of the rules to personally attack somone like that...I will not tolerate it at all!! Those posts will be deleted and if it warrants, further action will be taken!

Please post responsibly
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote:2f176r7p]
DIET COKE today my friend. I haven't had a beer in almost 2 months, since i got sick. So bite me Keg Boy. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:[/quote:2f176r7p]

Maybe you need to pound back a few, you seem to either be constipated or just plain bitchy lately! Must be your feminine side coming out! \:D/

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3qpftwfq][quote="Bryan S":3qpftwfq]Or maybe i can pound you. Ain't nothing between you and me but air and oportunity. :welcm:

You have my address sweetie! :smooch:[/quote:3qpftwfq]
One day soon my friend i'll be :broom: the floor with you. \:D/ :happyd: \:D/ :happyd: \:D/ :happyd:[/quote:3qpftwfq]

:taunt: The light is on!! :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

Go chew on your leather, I mean pastrami!

Back
Top Bottom