Pastrami's On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW: I'm the one with the moldy kraut ... Bryan found that it can be done without the mold (covered), so we are going to try making it his way this year.

Bryan,
What temp did you pull the pastrami off the cooker? Did you just use straight lump or any wood?? Water or sand? Did you foil?

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1szz2mfk]Bryan,
What temp did you pull the pastrami off?
When it hit 165. I was told do not go over that temp by Doug D no matter what i've read. It's moist and nice and tender. =P~ =P~ =P~[/quote:1szz2mfk]

BTW, were you able to get any coupons from Doug??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bryan S":eek:t8zm0ni][quote="Nick Prochilo":eek:t8zm0ni][quote="Shawn White":eek:t8zm0ni]must be a new grate ... that boy's got money to burn I tell ya .. I bet he buys them by the case and uses a new one every cook ... new patio, a Weber Summit D6 ... he doesn't work, I'll bet he won the lottery or something

:grin:

Lump huh!!!! [-X[/quote:eek:t8zm0ni]
It's sitting in the Garage Nick. I haven't used it in 10 months. It's a Sumitt Gold D. I picked it up last Sept when they were selling them off to make room for the new ones. Got it for $979.00 or something like that almost a $1000.00 off. It was too good of a deal to pass up. :D[/quote:eek:t8zm0ni]

How much you want for it?[/quote:eek:t8zm0ni]

Well...how much? Are you interested in selling it? PM me if you are!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom