Party for 100

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":17gfhfq1][quote="Larry Wolfe":17gfhfq1][quote="Nick Prochilo":17gfhfq1][quote="Larry Wolfe":17gfhfq1][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":17gfhfq1]BTW, You should have NO friends in business. Every one pays. Now I'm not talking about family, If you give a friend a deal, They will tell others and want the same deal. Now your the ass that quoted them a higher price.It's a NO WIN situation. If you come over to my house for grub I invited you to, That's a whole other deal. As far as catering goes, EVERY ONE PAYS! Why sell your self short? When I take either van to the shop he charges me the same as any other customer. When I cook for him I charge the same as I would for any one

I'd do this for any and all of my friends, so I wouldn't cut one friend a deal and then charge another friend more. True friends are hard to come by and I am always more than happy to help my friends out no matter what. So the only thing this job is costing me is my time. So I think doing something I love to do (BBQ'ing) and helping a friend out, I'm the one that's making out on the deal! Plus I look forward to watching the people eating the BBQ and saying "Wow this is the best BBQ I've ever had"! At least that's what I hope they say! [-o<[/quote:17gfhfq1]

Hi true friend! \:D/[/quote:17gfhfq1]

Nick if I lived closer I'd be there! Why don't you move? 8-[[/quote:17gfhfq1]

I asked you first![/quote:17gfhfq1]

It's already a proven fact, I don't get along well with peeps from da Eyeland![/quote:17gfhfq1]

Oh man, it sucks being you!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1pq1kmtk][quote="Nick Prochilo":1pq1kmtk][quote="Larry Wolfe":1pq1kmtk][quote="Nick Prochilo":1pq1kmtk][quote="Larry Wolfe":1pq1kmtk][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1pq1kmtk]BTW, You should have NO friends in business. Every one pays. Now I'm not talking about family, If you give a friend a deal, They will tell others and want the same deal. Now your the ass that quoted them a higher price.It's a NO WIN situation. If you come over to my house for grub I invited you to, That's a whole other deal. As far as catering goes, EVERY ONE PAYS! Why sell your self short? When I take either van to the shop he charges me the same as any other customer. When I cook for him I charge the same as I would for any one

I'd do this for any and all of my friends, so I wouldn't cut one friend a deal and then charge another friend more. True friends are hard to come by and I am always more than happy to help my friends out no matter what. So the only thing this job is costing me is my time. So I think doing something I love to do (BBQ'ing) and helping a friend out, I'm the one that's making out on the deal! Plus I look forward to watching the people eating the BBQ and saying "Wow this is the best BBQ I've ever had"! At least that's what I hope they say! [-o<[/quote:1pq1kmtk]

Hi true friend! \:D/[/quote:1pq1kmtk]

Nick if I lived closer I'd be there! Why don't you move? 8-[[/quote:1pq1kmtk]

I asked you first![/quote:1pq1kmtk]

It's already a proven fact, I don't get along well with peeps from da Eyeland![/quote:1pq1kmtk]

Oh man, it sucks being you![/quote:1pq1kmtk]

Ya think? #-o

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":eek:8x70qrg][quote="Larry Wolfe":eek:8x70qrg][quote="Nick Prochilo":eek:8x70qrg][quote="Larry Wolfe":eek:8x70qrg][quote="Nick Prochilo":eek:8x70qrg][quote="Larry Wolfe":eek:8x70qrg][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":eek:8x70qrg]BTW, You should have NO friends in business. Every one pays. Now I'm not talking about family, If you give a friend a deal, They will tell others and want the same deal. Now your the ass that quoted them a higher price.It's a NO WIN situation. If you come over to my house for grub I invited you to, That's a whole other deal. As far as catering goes, EVERY ONE PAYS! Why sell your self short? When I take either van to the shop he charges me the same as any other customer. When I cook for him I charge the same as I would for any one

I'd do this for any and all of my friends, so I wouldn't cut one friend a deal and then charge another friend more. True friends are hard to come by and I am always more than happy to help my friends out no matter what. So the only thing this job is costing me is my time. So I think doing something I love to do (BBQ'ing) and helping a friend out, I'm the one that's making out on the deal! Plus I look forward to watching the people eating the BBQ and saying "Wow this is the best BBQ I've ever had"! At least that's what I hope they say! [-o<[/quote:eek:8x70qrg]

Hi true friend! \:D/[/quote:eek:8x70qrg]

Nick if I lived closer I'd be there! Why don't you move? 8-[[/quote:eek:8x70qrg]

I asked you first![/quote:eek:8x70qrg]

It's already a proven fact, I don't get along well with peeps from da Eyeland![/quote:eek:8x70qrg]

Oh man, it sucks being you![/quote:eek:8x70qrg]

Ya think? #-o[/quote:eek:8x70qrg]

It seems that way! LOL

4.gif

Woodman said:
3/4 lb (raw) meat per person. (I figure 50% yield or 6 oz)
1/2 cup beans per person
3 oz salad per person
You will have leftovers! Half the folks won't eat the beans. Half the folks won't eat the salad. Some women will eat 2 oz of pork. Some men will eat 8 oz of pork. Make a little more if you don't feel confident. I started out at 1 lb raw meat per person and was giving away tons of it! Err with the beans. They are cheapest!
Woody

Thanks Dave!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom