Party for 100

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="brian j":1yennb7d]
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1yennb7d]
Finney said:
F U Wolfe-ingrate.... LOL :lmao:
Are you drinking again? :)
In a minute or so. 8-[
what's taking you so long? i started an hour ago. :eek:[/quote:1yennb7d]

This is a first........It's 7pm and I'm drinking Diet Dr.Pepper. :)[/quote:1yennb7d]
No way !! :faint:

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2n68ceeu][quote="brian j":2n68ceeu]
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2n68ceeu]
Finney said:
In a minute or so. 8-[
what's taking you so long? i started an hour ago. :eek:[/quote:2n68ceeu]

This is a first........It's 7pm and I'm drinking Diet Dr.Pepper. :)[/quote:2n68ceeu]
No way !! :faint:[/quote:2n68ceeu]

Yep! I know it's hard to believe, but it's true! :eek:

I have an offer to cook for a friends party in July and i'm not charging them anything, but I am pretty knew at this it will be a learning experience for me, and I am really looking forward to it :!:
I can see where Larry is coming from as far as it being a favor for a friend, I myself love watching people eat and enjoy what I cook, I will never get tired of that.

Plus, all the beer I can drink WOO HOO! I'm there :grin:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="brian j":2i3pyiif]
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2i3pyiif]
Finney said:
In a minute or so. 8-[
what's taking you so long? i started an hour ago. :eek:[/quote:2i3pyiif]

This is a first........It's 7pm and I'm drinking Diet Dr.Pepper. :)[/quote:2i3pyiif]

So the diet is back on? Hey friend, drive on up to LI and cook for another friend. I'm gonna be doing a graduation party for my wife either later this month or early next month. I'll gladly pay you $5 per head and I'll supply the beer!

BTW, You should have NO friends in business. Every one pays. Now I'm not talking about family, If you give a friend a deal, They will tell others and want the same deal. Now your the ass that quoted them a higher price.It's a NO WIN situation. If you come over to my house for grub I invited you to, That's a whole other deal. As far as catering goes, EVERY ONE PAYS! Why sell your self short? When I take either van to the shop he charges me the same as any other customer. When I cook for him I charge the same as I would for any one

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="brian j":2eumzwzs]
Puff said:
...I am pretty knew at this...
you're new or you knew? sorry. i'll shut up now. :)
Bite me!
Did I type that right?

No, I think it's byte me![/quote:2eumzwzs]
Ya know .... ByteMe is my userid on one of the IT Geek forums.
I use to use Nick's old avatar too
byteme34on.jpg

Larry you cooking the butts on the bullets...or something else?

ScottyDaQ said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="brian j":hkx5ppyb]
Puff said:
...I am pretty knew at this...
you're new or you knew? sorry. i'll shut up now. :)
Bite me!
Did I type that right?

No, I think it's byte me!
Ya know .... ByteMe is my userid on one of the IT Geek forums.
I use to use Nick's old avatar too
byteme34on.jpg

Larry you cooking the butts on the bullets...or something else?[/quote:hkx5ppyb]

Hey, I resemble that picture!

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
BTW, You should have NO friends in business. Every one pays. Now I'm not talking about family, If you give a friend a deal, They will tell others and want the same deal. Now your the ass that quoted them a higher price.It's a NO WIN situation. If you come over to my house for grub I invited you to, That's a whole other deal. As far as catering goes, EVERY ONE PAYS! Why sell your self short? When I take either van to the shop he charges me the same as any other customer. When I cook for him I charge the same as I would for any one

I'd do this for any and all of my friends, so I wouldn't cut one friend a deal and then charge another friend more. True friends are hard to come by and I am always more than happy to help my friends out no matter what. So the only thing this job is costing me is my time. So I think doing something I love to do (BBQ'ing) and helping a friend out, I'm the one that's making out on the deal! Plus I look forward to watching the people eating the BBQ and saying "Wow this is the best BBQ I've ever had"! At least that's what I hope they say! [-o<

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":8w3ittpk]BTW, You should have NO friends in business. Every one pays. Now I'm not talking about family, If you give a friend a deal, They will tell others and want the same deal. Now your the ass that quoted them a higher price.It's a NO WIN situation. If you come over to my house for grub I invited you to, That's a whole other deal. As far as catering goes, EVERY ONE PAYS! Why sell your self short? When I take either van to the shop he charges me the same as any other customer. When I cook for him I charge the same as I would for any one

I'd do this for any and all of my friends, so I wouldn't cut one friend a deal and then charge another friend more. True friends are hard to come by and I am always more than happy to help my friends out no matter what. So the only thing this job is costing me is my time. So I think doing something I love to do (BBQ'ing) and helping a friend out, I'm the one that's making out on the deal! Plus I look forward to watching the people eating the BBQ and saying "Wow this is the best BBQ I've ever had"! At least that's what I hope they say! [-o<[/quote:8w3ittpk]

Hi true friend! \:D/

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1960kcgp][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1960kcgp]BTW, You should have NO friends in business. Every one pays. Now I'm not talking about family, If you give a friend a deal, They will tell others and want the same deal. Now your the ass that quoted them a higher price.It's a NO WIN situation. If you come over to my house for grub I invited you to, That's a whole other deal. As far as catering goes, EVERY ONE PAYS! Why sell your self short? When I take either van to the shop he charges me the same as any other customer. When I cook for him I charge the same as I would for any one

I'd do this for any and all of my friends, so I wouldn't cut one friend a deal and then charge another friend more. True friends are hard to come by and I am always more than happy to help my friends out no matter what. So the only thing this job is costing me is my time. So I think doing something I love to do (BBQ'ing) and helping a friend out, I'm the one that's making out on the deal! Plus I look forward to watching the people eating the BBQ and saying "Wow this is the best BBQ I've ever had"! At least that's what I hope they say! [-o<[/quote:1960kcgp]

Hi true friend! \:D/[/quote:1960kcgp]

Nick if I lived closer I'd be there! Why don't you move? 8-[

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":24g3njl5][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":24g3njl5]BTW, You should have NO friends in business. Every one pays. Now I'm not talking about family, If you give a friend a deal, They will tell others and want the same deal. Now your the ass that quoted them a higher price.It's a NO WIN situation. If you come over to my house for grub I invited you to, That's a whole other deal. As far as catering goes, EVERY ONE PAYS! Why sell your self short? When I take either van to the shop he charges me the same as any other customer. When I cook for him I charge the same as I would for any one

I'd do this for any and all of my friends, so I wouldn't cut one friend a deal and then charge another friend more. True friends are hard to come by and I am always more than happy to help my friends out no matter what. So the only thing this job is costing me is my time. So I think doing something I love to do (BBQ'ing) and helping a friend out, I'm the one that's making out on the deal! Plus I look forward to watching the people eating the BBQ and saying "Wow this is the best BBQ I've ever had"! At least that's what I hope they say! [-o<[/quote:24g3njl5]

Hi true friend! \:D/[/quote:24g3njl5]
I think a true friend of Larry's also scores a free case of rub :grin:

Watching people eat and enjoy the food is what it is all about, not mention the free brewski :!:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":ts1n06t9][quote="Larry Wolfe":ts1n06t9][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":ts1n06t9]BTW, You should have NO friends in business. Every one pays. Now I'm not talking about family, If you give a friend a deal, They will tell others and want the same deal. Now your the ass that quoted them a higher price.It's a NO WIN situation. If you come over to my house for grub I invited you to, That's a whole other deal. As far as catering goes, EVERY ONE PAYS! Why sell your self short? When I take either van to the shop he charges me the same as any other customer. When I cook for him I charge the same as I would for any one

I'd do this for any and all of my friends, so I wouldn't cut one friend a deal and then charge another friend more. True friends are hard to come by and I am always more than happy to help my friends out no matter what. So the only thing this job is costing me is my time. So I think doing something I love to do (BBQ'ing) and helping a friend out, I'm the one that's making out on the deal! Plus I look forward to watching the people eating the BBQ and saying "Wow this is the best BBQ I've ever had"! At least that's what I hope they say! [-o<[/quote:ts1n06t9]

Hi true friend! \:D/[/quote:ts1n06t9]

Nick if I lived closer I'd be there! Why don't you move? 8-[[/quote:ts1n06t9]

I asked you first!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3dtqi4da][quote="Nick Prochilo":3dtqi4da][quote="Larry Wolfe":3dtqi4da][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3dtqi4da]BTW, You should have NO friends in business. Every one pays. Now I'm not talking about family, If you give a friend a deal, They will tell others and want the same deal. Now your the ass that quoted them a higher price.It's a NO WIN situation. If you come over to my house for grub I invited you to, That's a whole other deal. As far as catering goes, EVERY ONE PAYS! Why sell your self short? When I take either van to the shop he charges me the same as any other customer. When I cook for him I charge the same as I would for any one

I'd do this for any and all of my friends, so I wouldn't cut one friend a deal and then charge another friend more. True friends are hard to come by and I am always more than happy to help my friends out no matter what. So the only thing this job is costing me is my time. So I think doing something I love to do (BBQ'ing) and helping a friend out, I'm the one that's making out on the deal! Plus I look forward to watching the people eating the BBQ and saying "Wow this is the best BBQ I've ever had"! At least that's what I hope they say! [-o<[/quote:3dtqi4da]

Hi true friend! \:D/[/quote:3dtqi4da]

Nick if I lived closer I'd be there! Why don't you move? 8-[[/quote:3dtqi4da]

I asked you first![/quote:3dtqi4da]

It's already a proven fact, I don't get along well with peeps from da Eyeland!

3/4 lb (raw) meat per person. (I figure 50% yield or 6 oz)
1/2 cup beans per person
3 oz salad per person
You will have leftovers! Half the folks won't eat the beans. Half the folks won't eat the salad. Some women will eat 2 oz of pork. Some men will eat 8 oz of pork. Make a little more if you don't feel confident. I started out at 1 lb raw meat per person and was giving away tons of it! Err with the beans. They are cheapest!
Woody

Back
Top Bottom